Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: Qwert on November 10, 2012, 01:15:56 PM
What kind of denomination you are?

I grew up Baptist as a Christian and I have studied Islam and other religions.  I am non-denominational according to worldly terms.  The Quran tells us not to split up into different denominations or sects, but this is what the adversary has created to pollute religion with.  I am a believer in God, and this is my religious faith according to the word of God.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

The Books of Adam and Eve were rejected in the biblical cannon because the early church fathers didn't believe or accept reincarnation.  The books of Enoch was also rejected from the biblical cannon because the early church fathers didn't believe or accept the passage found in Genesis referred to heavenly beings, 'the sons of God saw the daughters of men were beautiful and took them as wives', which the books of Enoch made very clear this passage did refer to heavenly beings and not to the sons of men.  The book of Ezekiel was almost rejected by the early church fathers, due to it's language referring to UFO's or life outside of this planet (a wheel inside a wheel.  And when the wheels lifted off the ground, the creatures lifted off the ground also, because they were inside the wheels).

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

All men who had previously been deceived by the adversay, including Adam and Eve will have a life experience on this earth in the end of days where absolute proof of God's existence is revealed.  God made a covenant with Adam and Eve telling them He will restore them to their former state at the end of the 5,500 years.  All men, throughout the history of mankind, will have this opportunity to either reject or accept God.  This way, mankind can not say the adversary tricked him into rejecting God, as was done so many times before.  It's all in the books of Adam and Eve.  Check it out!

Gravock

Qwert

Quote from: gravityblock on November 10, 2012, 01:23:49 PM
I grew up Baptist as a Christian and I have studied Islam and other religions.  I am non-denominational according to worldly terms.  The Quran tells us not to split up into different denominations or sects, but this is what the adversary has created to pollute religion with.  I am a believer in God, and this is my religious faith according to the word of God.

Gravock

I see. Thus this allows you to follow all kind of divination, including numerology. Following this kind of reasoning, I understand that numerology alone can lead one to the redemption: numerology uses some golden rules; a foot is equal of exactly twelve inches. But everybody knows that foot (and also other parts) not always equals exactly these golden numbers since for shorter or longer guys it differs. So, it look like only those whose body parts follow exactly the golden rules, those can count on redemption, others have no chance. Stupid reasoning? Like many other examples in the bible.

gravityblock

Quote from: Qwert on November 10, 2012, 02:51:13 PM
I see. Thus this allows you to follow all kind of divination, including numerology. Following this kind of reasoning, I understand that numerology alone can lead one to the redemption: numerology uses some golden rules; a foot is equal of exactly twelve inches. But everybody knows that foot (and also other parts) not always equals exactly these golden numbers since for shorter or longer guys it differs. So, it look like only those whose body parts follow exactly the golden rules, those can count on redemption, others have no chance. Stupid reasoning? Like many other examples in the bible.

Somebody rejecting a book because it doesn't fit into their own beliefs allows me to follow all kinds of divination?  This is nonsense.  It's the other way around.  Rejecting a book inspired by God because it doesn't fit into your own beliefs allows one to follow all kinds of divination, such as witchcraft.  Do you know it says in Genesis, Enoch walked with God for 300 years.  Why would anybody reject the books of Enoch in light of knowing he walked with God for 300 years?  Nobody would, unless they had hidden motives, such as turning people from the truth.   Besides, numbers are used all throughout the bible.  7 represents perfection and completeness.  6 represents falling short.  The number of man and the beast is 666, meaning to grossly fall short.  Jesus was raised on the third day.  The number 3 has a meaning also.  Really, I won't post the entire bible to prove my point.  Redemption based on the golden rules isn't an example found in the bible (this is from your own illogical reasoning).  You're grasping at straws!

Gravock