Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: gravityblock on November 16, 2012, 05:06:06 AM
This shows and correctly represents the level and deepness of your ignorance.

Gravock
you stupid, medacious godtard.... ::)

you have NO EXTANT EVIDENCE for the existence of your imaginary godfairy savior/creator friend.  THIS IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF FAITH... ::)

since you obviously can't be reasonable or logical...  at least be honest. ::)  your imaginary godfairy hates liars.

why don't you present your "evidence for god" to the scientific world? i'm sure there is a nobel prize waiting for you if in fact you aren't lying and actually have such evidence. and... presenting extant evidence for the existence of your imaginary godfairy savior/creator friend might give your asinine, fantastical 'stationary light' hypothesis a modicum of gravitas. as it stands neither of your asinine claims have any gravitas or authority.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

gravityblock

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on November 16, 2012, 05:10:14 AM
you stupid, medacious godtard.... ::)

you have NO EXTANT EVIDENCE for the existence of your imaginary godfairy savior/creator friend.  THIS IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF FAITH... ::)

since you obviously can't be reasonable or logical...  at least be honest. ::)  your imaginary godfairy hates liars.

why don't you present your "evidence for god" to the scientific world? i'm sure there is a nobel prize waiting for you if in fact you aren't lying and actually have such evidence. and... presenting extant evidence for the existence of your imaginary godfairy savior/creator friend might give your asinine, fantastical 'stationary light' hypothesis a modicum of gravitas. as it stands neither of your asinine claims have any gravitas or authority.

Why should I present this to the scientific world when they have taken God out of the equation, and conveniently overlook Him, and without giving Him any consideration at all?  Also, faith is the evidence of things not seen.  This definition of faith was established in the ancient manuscripts long before it's current and inaccurate definition, so the biblical definition of faith takes precedence over any other definition you wish it may have.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Magluvin on November 15, 2012, 08:52:01 PM
as it seems it is not just the subject of God that they reject, there are other things too.
hey godtard... it's not the subject of god that we reject... it's your asinine fantasy that your imaginary godfairy, the one that is so heavily and clearly plagiarized from already existing myths and religions, is the one and only 'true gawd'™.

you godtards are the ones that actually reject the subject of god. you reject any other imaginary godfairy except your own.

simply put, you are a bigot.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: gravityblock on November 16, 2012, 05:28:59 AM
Why should I present this to the scientific world when they have taken God out of the equation, and conveniently overlook Him, and without giving Him any consideration at all?  Also, faith is the evidence of things not seen.  This definition of faith was established in the ancient manuscripts long before it's current and inaccurate definition, so the biblical definition of faith takes precedence over any other definition you wish it may have.

Gravock
because without doing so your asinine, unsubstantiated claim remains unsubstantiated... ::) 
because noone really cares what you assert without substantiation... ::)

your declaration of biblical authority over definition of faith just serves to demonstrate what an ignorant bigot you truly are. faith existed LONG before your asinine book of fairy tales was ever written by ignorant goat herders... ::)  your latest asinine opinion is noted and dismissed for its stupidity.

furthermore dave... science didn't "take god out of the equation"... ::)  religion CREATED god outside the boundaries of science with its asinine ad hoc rationalizations.  don't blame science for the inherent stupidity of godtards... ::)

jesus effing christ dave... how ignorant and bigoted can you possibly be?

hoptoad

@ GravityBlock
Hilarious!