Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoptoad

The hilarity just keeps coming.

Gwandau

Quote from: Magluvin on November 18, 2012, 03:36:40 PM
All that you say is opinion. Not a fact in the lot. ::) ;)

We are happy with what we have and you present as if we are suffering, when it is you that cant stand what we have, thus are here to post your opinions as if it were written fact or law.

All together, you have nothing.

Magzimus Leviticus

I never claimed anything in my last post to be facts.  I am merely trying to initiate self awareness in you guys, who all seem to be victims of a grand delusion by confusing your inner experiences with the presence of a personal god. You are so confused. What on earth makes you think that your inner voice is the voice of a personal god that guides you?

You are suffering ignorance when it comes to understanding spirit. To believe in a personal god is to violate the very concept of an omnipresent consciousness, it is to degrade and diminish the very mystery behind consciousness and universe. The ones depicting the concept of a personal God are those who lack the ability to tune into a higher level of understanding.

All your prayers are directed to a part of yourself that is the real you.  Not the part of you that you think is you. That conscious part is but a superficial and shallow reflection of your true self. When awakened into full spiritual consciousness you will realize there is no God, only consciousness, just as Tommy empasized. We are all the same entity looking into this world through different eyes. Separation is an illusion created by the limitating dynamics of logging in to the physical world. But we are all the same One. That's the beautiful twist to existence. Your personal god is just your own echo, enhanced by the magnified wisdom of your unconsciousness, your true being.

Peace, Love, and Understanding

Gwandau

gravityblock

Quote from: Gwandau on November 18, 2012, 09:12:52 PM

I never claimed anything in my last post to be facts.  I am merely trying to initiate self awareness in you guys, who all seem to be victims of a grand delusion by confusing your inner experiences with the presence of a personal god. You are so confused. What on earth makes you think that your inner voice is the voice of a personal god that guides you?

You are suffering ignorance when it comes to understanding spirit. To believe in a personal god is to violate the very concept of an omnipresent consciousness, it is to degrade and diminish the very mystery behind consciousness and universe. The ones depicting the concept of a personal God are those who lack the ability to tune into a higher level of understanding.

All your prayers are directed to a part of yourself that is the real you.  Not the part of you that you think is you. That conscious part is but a superficial and shallow reflection of your true self. When awakened into full spiritual consciousness you will realize there is no God, only consciousness, just as Tommy empasized. We are all the same entity looking into this world through different eyes. Separation is an illusion created by the limitating dynamics of logging in to the physical world. But we are all the same One. That's the beautiful twist to existence. Your personal god is just your own echo, enhanced by the magnified wisdom of your unconsciousness, your true being.

Peace, Love, and Understanding

Gwandau

When are you going to stop half assing it and be true to yourself?

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: hoptoad on November 18, 2012, 09:02:40 PM
The hilarity just keeps coming.

Yhea, and you're it's leader.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

Magluvin

Quote from: eatenbyagrue on November 18, 2012, 07:17:16 PM

This is heresy and blasphemy.  The bible provides a complete and accurate genealogy, when compiled and counted adds up to about 4000 years.  Add 2000 years since the Bible, and you get an earth about 6000 years old.  Any attempt to argue this is an affront to God himself.  God did not bother to write the Holy Word and spell out genealogy in great detail for humans to argue with it.  You will surely burn in hell for this blasphemy, Bruce.

Dont be down on Bruce. There is the idea of Gods time and Earth time. God doesnt necessarily run on Earth time.  ;)

One way or the other, dinosaurs fossils, early findings of man like skeletons were put into the earth, and according to 'science', before the time of Adam and Eve.

So lets say that maybe God, in either 7 days his time, or maybe 7 days our time, as we know it, created it all.  Being that he has the power to do so, one way or the other, it is 'possible that the All Mighty God created it all, with age and history factored in, before Adam and Eve. 

If it wasnt done that way, what would scientist and evolutionists have nothing to talk about? ;)

To me, it doesnt matter either way. Whether God started it all off with a big bang, and waited and waited millions or billions of years to get to the point of Adam and Eve, or if 'all that' was just implemented at the time of creation.  Why not? He is God. he set the stage. And yes, possibly in 7 days. How? He is God.  ;D

Magzimus Leviticus