Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eatenbyagrue

Quote from: Magluvin on November 19, 2012, 12:36:33 AM
Actually it was a very serious question. ;)

Here is another serious question. If they diversified 'over time' then how did they differentiate themselves in the early to mid periods of development in order to develop diverse cultures to begin with? ??? ?? Why did they not just all of them grow into the same culture? Because they gradually, over what ever period of time you figure, changed physical appearance.

With this kind of growing diversity over great periods of time, change in color and, what we call now, nationality, when exactly did they all separate to their own countries?

I would think that if cultural diversity happened gradually as you suggest, that mixing in the early to mid stages would make it impossible for concise diversity to come about.
And then later on, all of the blacks, whites, yellows, reds, just finally had it with each other and separated? 

Are you serious??  ;)   They got along for all that time as they slowly changed, mixing and mixing along the way because they couldnt tell each other apart? ??? And that caused concise diversity??? 

I am not belittling you.  ;) But you have to understand where Im coming from, dont you? :)

Mags

You leave me with the terrible impression of someone who has not even studied basic anthropology.  All these questions have been thoroughly answered.  This is like someone laying out alternate answers to the multiplication tables.  I do not even want to begin to try to educate you on this, because I do not have time to start at such an early stage of discussions.

hoptoad

Quote from: eatenbyagrue on November 19, 2012, 12:02:41 AM
snip..
This happened exactly the same way that Latin dialects formed into Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Romanian, for example.

The documented evidence for this linguistic evolution abounds and includes the early bible (written in Latin long before King James was born).
The metamorphosis from Latin to the languages you've mentioned have all occurred within modern historical times. That is, the last 2000 years.

Magluvin

Quote from: eatenbyagrue on November 19, 2012, 12:57:24 AM
You leave me with the terrible impression of someone who has not even studied basic anthropology.  All these questions have been thoroughly answered.  This is like someone laying out alternate answers to the multiplication tables.  I do not even want to begin to try to educate you on this, because I do not have time to start at such an early stage of discussions.

Oh I know of it. Again, you are believing in science written by men, yet since the Bible is written by men it must be a fairy tale.  ::)

Magzimus Leviticus

hoptoad

Quote from: Magluvin on November 19, 2012, 01:34:51 AM
Oh I know of it. Again, you are believing in science written by men, yet since the Bible is written by men it must be a fairy tale.  ::)

Magzimus Leviticus

Now your getting it! Science was written and will continue to be written by men. Men who accept they may be right or they may be wrong.
Science doesn't pretend to know all the questions let alone know all the answers.

The bible is also written by men, and interpreted by some who think it presents all the questions and all the answers, and their interpretation couldn't possibly be wrong.

Magluvin

Quote from: hoptoad on November 19, 2012, 01:44:36 AM
Now your getting it! Science was written and will continue to be written by men. Men who accept they may be right or they may be wrong.
Science doesn't pretend to know all the questions let alone know all the answers.

The bible is also written by men, and interpreted by some who think it presents all the questions and all the answers, and their interpretation couldn't possibly be wrong.

Thats just it Hoppy. If what you said above is what you believe, then why are you hopping on us for having our belief as if it 'is' fairy tales?

Im into science. I dont believe it all. I have interests in technology. But I dont like everything it is being used for. ;)

Magzimus Leviticus