Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: Qwert on November 18, 2012, 07:09:30 AM
I agree.
Tito asked to present a proof for existence of the air; imaginary things cannot be measured like air.

Do you think your conscious is an 'imaginary' thing since it can't be measured like air?

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: hoptoad on November 19, 2012, 02:20:29 AM
I'm not hopping on you for your "fairytales". I've told you before that I accept your faith without prejudice to you, but it seems as a non believer, I must at all costs become a believer.

Gravock is also entitled to his religious faith without prejudice, but when he presents hypothesis as science, then as truth, then it must be based on science, not just assertion. It is not his (or your faith) I find hilarious, but his attempted presentation of opinion and assertion as fact.

I also don't believe every scientific hypothesis or even theory, or like everything that science has made possible. Can't please all the people all the time.

Here's scientific evidence for the expansion acceleration of space and matter (if you pay careful attention you'll even see a curvature in the images which is related to the curvature of the earth).  I also provided a video of Electrical-Mass being multiplied by Acceleration and Distance to become a greater electric charge.  You can not rightfully say I asserted this since it's based on science.  Gravity has the same effects as acceleration and I provided a video showing statistically gravity to be a pushing force via scientific experiments, so you can not rightfully say I asserted this since it's based on science.  I provided undeniable mathematics which shows the expansion acceleration of earth at 9.801 m/s2 is equal to the speed of light in more than one way, thus it shows Light to be stationary and we're undergoing expansion acceleration of space and matter, which is supportive scientific evidence of the two videos I presented for it.  I provided more than one video in the form of scientific experiments showing the centripetal pressure within the universe along with undeniable mathematics to back it up.  You can not rightfully say I asserted this since it's based on science and undeniable mathematics.  I mathematically showed how the expansion acceleration of matter moving past stationary light gives matter it's mass.  Undeniable mathematics.  This unifies all of the fundamental forces of nature, including gravity and without the need for 'dark energy' or 'dark matter'.  In light of this, you say I assert these things as facts.  What I am saying is no different than 5 + 5 = 10.  <-----Undeniable Mathematics and I also provided the same Undeniable Mathematics and scientific evidence in what I have been saying.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

WilbyInebriated

111 pages now and STILL not a SINGLE SHRED of extant material evidence and/or a logical proof for the existence of the imaginary godfairy savior/creator friend of the godtards...  ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Qwert

Quote from: gravityblock on November 19, 2012, 04:00:30 AM
Do you think your conscious is an 'imaginary' thing since it can't be measured like air?

Gravock

There are scientific discussions on this subject and I just cannot answer for this question, I just don't know the answer. Anyway, I never said that God does not exist because it's not measurable. I just said, it is not measurable, while air is. However, imaginary are some  interpretations of God, i.e. the interpretation that it punishes and prizes people, etc.

https://www.google.com/search?q=IMaginary+consciousness&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Newton II

Quote from: gravityblock on November 15, 2012, 08:01:26 PM

Through expansion acceleration. The objects expand into the stationary light, and the space between them also undergoes the same expansion acceleration, so we perceive no changes in our size and no changes in distance. 

Gravock

This theory of stationary light has an interesting similarity with movement of charges in an electrolytic solution.

When a DC current is passed through an electrolytic solution,  current flows from positive electrode to negative electrode within the solution without physical movement of ions.   Which means that the electrical current here moves like a signal instead of physical movement of charges. (unlike a solid conductor in which electrons move physically for DC ).    If you use a very strong electrolytic solution,   the distance between two electrodes will not affect the transmission of this electrical signal even if the distance between electrodes is several kilometers.   It implies that the electrical signal is transmitted just by the alignment of stationary charges.     Does this have  any analogy with transmission of stationary light in vaccum? (does light is transmitted as signal instead of physical movement of photons?)

How does an electrical current move between two electrodes within the electrolytic solution?