Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwandau

Quote from: gravityblock on November 19, 2012, 09:35:25 PM
You have shown who you think you are by the name of gwandau.  It's actually you, who has made yourself the biblical adversary of God, and not me. Once again you have inverted the Truth.  He has inverted the letters in 'gwandau'.  He inverted the 'n' and the 'u' which says, 'gwaudan' to mimic the sound of "God" and "garden".  He also inverted the 'w' which would then say a "man".  Then if you throw out the first and last letters of 'gwandau', to represent the beginning and the end, you then have an inverted and reversed sound of 'aduam' to mimic the sound of "Adam".  Thus, he is saying the serpent ['gwandau'] was in the form of God inside the garden of eden to deceive Adam.  Then there is 7 letters in 'gwandau' to represent perfection which he has inverted.  You have inverted all Truths.
Gravock

Gravock,

I am sure everybody reading this hilarious explanation of yours now are irrefutably convinced that I am the Devil himself.

Your deduction was actually extremely funny, I am sure many besides me have had a good belly laugh here. Thank you for showing some sense of humour at last.

Or could it be that you actually are serious here?  Yes? .....   Really??     Wow, that puts the situation in a completely different frame.  Now you are really unveiling the true nature of your dark ages mentality, and the hairs on my neck raises in horror.  I suddenly realize the magnitude of your delusion and can't but feel pity for you.

Poor guy, so lost in your head of numbers and signs, you really are a true victim of paradigm psychosis, showing all those known symptoms associated with a conspiracy ridden mind. Internet really has not done any good to you, only strengthend your delusional tendencies.

Try getting off that intellectual hook of yours, it only suffocates your freedom of mind and strangles the very spiritual freedom that you read about in your old scrolls.

Remember to be Here and Now, because Here and Now is all we got and all we ever will get.

Remember to dance like the children, they are our guides how to live.

Remember that our children does not inherit our earth, it's the other way around, we are borrowing earth from them.

Turn on to Life,

Tune in to The Here and Now,

and Drop out from your intellect.

You got nothing to lose but your head.

Peace, Love and Understanding

Gwandau

scratchrobot

Quote from: Gwandau on November 20, 2012, 03:26:28 PM

Gravock,

I am sure everybody reading this hilarious explanation of yours now are irrefutably convinced that I am the Devil himself.

Your deduction was actually extremely funny, I am sure many besides me have had a good belly laugh here. Thank you for showing some sense of humour at last.

Or could it be that you actually are serious here?  Yes? .....   Really??     Wow, that puts the situation in a completely different frame.  Now you are really unveiling the true nature of your dark ages mentality, and the hairs on my neck raises in horror.  I suddenly realize the magnitude of your delusion and can't but feel pity for you.

Poor guy, so lost in your head of numbers and signs, you really are a true victim of paradigm psychosis, showing all those known symptoms associated with a conspiracy ridden mind. Internet really has not done any good to you, only strengthend your delusional tendencies.

Try getting off that intellectual hook of yours, it only suffocates your freedom of mind and strangles the very spiritual freedom that you read about in your old scrolls.

Remember to be Here and Now, because Here and Now is all we got and all we ever will get.

Remember to dance like the children, they are our guides how to live.

Remember that our children does not inherit our earth, it's the other way around, we are borrowing earth from them.

Turn on to Life,

Tune in to The Here and Now,

and Drop out from your intellect.

You got nothing to lose but your head.

Peace, Love and Understanding

Gwandau

Wise words but i think it is to late for him and can't be saved.

Gwandau

Now, when the prozelytes finally has gone away from this thread, I would like to reach back to the original intent of this topic and try to develop a serious scientific approach to the question of the Probability of God.

But in order to succeed in such an endeavor we first of all have to be on common ground regarding the definition of the concept God.

Since no one the last sixten hundred posts in this thread has been able to present any extant proof in favour for the concept of a personal God in the traditional biblical sense, I suggest we leave this alternative out from the discussion, if only to avoid the prozelytes to invade and contaminate the scientific approach.

My own suggestion would be to regard the concept God as an existing INTENT behind the structure and dynamics of the physical universe.

Religious groups have been referring this Intent to a Divine Design. The concept of a Divine Design however takes for granted that the universe is all pre planned and set in a rigid fixture of fatalistic behaviour.

Therefore I emphasize the importance of an inert concept such as my suggestion of calling it an Intent, which indicates and underlying ongoing Intentional influence, where possibly universe itself is involved in the live creation of itself.

Now, what could possibly be any extant physical proof of such an Intentional energy behind the dynamics of universe?

Before I extrapolate on this, I would like to hear what you guys might say would be extant proof of an ongoing Intentional energy. Are there any extant facts that indicates that the development of sentient beings are not the mere result of chance?

Please only present extant material as proof to be validated. Anyone presenting nonextant religious material are not welcome in this discussion.

Gwandau

eatenbyagrue

Quote from: Gwandau on November 20, 2012, 03:55:25 PM
Now, when the prozelytes finally has gone away from this thread, I would like to reach back to the original intent of this topic and try to develop a serious scientific approach to the question of the Probability of God.

There is no way to assess the probability of this exactly.  There is just too much of the universe we do not know.  As it stands now, though, the probability appears to be pretty low.

The way I think about it comes down to this.  OK, so maybe someone designed this universe and set it into motion.  But who designed the designer?  Another designer?  Is it turtles all the way down?

You eventually have to conclude that there must have been a designer that was not himself designed, but somehow evolved naturally on his own.  And if that is possible, why then does our universe need to be designed.  It seems an unnecessary requirement.

hoptoad

Quote from: eatenbyagrue on November 20, 2012, 08:58:42 PM
There is no way to assess the probability of this exactly.  There is just too much of the universe we do not know.  As it stands now, though, the probability appears to be pretty low.

The way I think about it comes down to this.  OK, so maybe someone designed this universe and set it into motion.  But who designed the designer?  Another designer?  Is it turtles all the way down?

You eventually have to conclude that there must have been a designer that was not himself designed, but somehow evolved naturally on his own.  And if that is possible, why then does our universe need to be designed.  It seems an unnecessary requirement.

The notion of an intelligent designer also introduces the notion of a beginning.
Without a beginning or an end, the requirement for an intelligent designer dwindles.
In an eternal universe, without beginning or end, the possibilities for spontaneous self organization becomes infinite. Interestingly, the notion of an omnipotent god evolving from an eternal universe where all things are numerically possible, must also be considered equally as possible as the notion of an omnipotent god creating the universe.

Chicken or egg anybody?