Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

CG Showcase of Overbalanced Wheel

Started by helloha, September 20, 2012, 09:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

helloha

a-XXX XXX I. trying my hands on wm2d, a characteristic of net force zero

a similar wm2d example
http://www.overunity.com/12742/cg-showcase-of-overbalanced-wheel/msg387548/#msg387548

helloha

a-XXX XXX II. trying my hands on wm2d, using (all) the lighter weights to lift up a heavy weight

helloha

Analysing of Bessler's Clues 01.
"The machine's power was directly proportional to its diameter"

- the larger the diameter, the more power it has
- in other words, the smaller the diameter, the weaker it is
- take note: it did not mention the increase in power which result in the ability to turn the wheel, but should most probably be related either directly or indirectly
- so, if the diameter is very small, meaning very weak, can the wheel turn?

helloha

Analysing of Bessler's Clues 02.
"If I arrange to have just one cross-bar in my machine, it revolves very slowly, just as if it can hardly turn itself at all, but, on the contrary, when I arrange several bars, pulleys and weights, the machine can revolve much faster."

- having the same concept with the "diameter" but this time implies directly on the rotation speed
- the more cross, the more power (or faster rotation)
- the less cross, the weaker it is (or weak rotation)
- take note: although it mention "fast and slow rotation speed", it doesn't directly meant a continuous rotation (at least there is no mention of "continuous" or sort-of words).
- so for a single cross (weak speed), the situation can be like ... when the wheel start to revolve from its initial position, it revolve very slow, up to a few degrees then it stop..... ...... it does revolve slowly (anyway it is just another guessing)

- but the main question is .... why is there a need to increase the diameter, when increase the cross can achieve the speed/power ?
or
why increase the cross when increasing the diameter can do the trick ?

helloha

Analysing of Bessler's Clues 03.
< Issue with the increase of Cross >
"Weights gained force from their own swinging"

- it is assumed that the those weights are required to do swinging or rolling (or maybe
flipping or something else), so the weight need its own area to do its movement
- but with each increase in cross, the movement for the weights decrease
- eventually the increase of the cross would cause no space for the weight to maneuver