Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Seven times more energy output than input: Power Multiplier Device

Started by Russell Lee, October 04, 2012, 03:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: Russell Lee on May 24, 2013, 10:58:22 AM
Tinsel,  on the last entry I meant to say that with seven independent PMDs, each spaced on it's own chain so that they are 30 seconds apart from eachother respectively, there would be six descending for every one ascending. The ascending one would be also charging an amount of energy back into the battery just by it's weight hanging on the chain.  As far as a prototype is concerned, I don't have one because at present I lack the resources to put seven PMDs together.  I hope to be able to some day. An unfortunate thing has happened in that the Squidoo site I had this information published on has fallen to corporate pressure and pulled my lens. Since it was out for over three years this is probable not serious for the design.  If it is authentic it will take off, if not, it won't, but with six PMDs charging into the battery, and only one drawing out, how could this not work? Russ

You have no prototype. The "overt" reason doesn't matter. I've made prototypes of moving-- and not moving-- devices out of cardboard and tape, for example, or in software which costs nothing but time. Your "resources" depend only on your ingenuity.
This "could not work" because it violates Conservation of Energy, and in addition.... I think your mechanical conception is impossible. "Six descending for every one ascending" with seven units?  In some kind of looping cycle? I don't think so, but perhaps I'm misunderstanding your description.
Use a simple motion simulator like Phun / Algodoo to put together an animated sketch of this system and see if you can even make it move like you think it will. If you can at least do that much on your own, then you might be able to generate some interest from builders with skills and "resources".

Russell Lee

Interesting comment. Having another matter consuming all of my current resources and time at present I have none for this future project.  I will attempt another explanation of this mechanism. One PMD generator unit consists of the PMD, the chain and main sprockets, the transmission, and the generator.  This all generates energy into the battery. The example I gave was with 7 PMD units. If the descend time for the PMD is 3 minutes, and the ascend time is 30 seconds, there are six 30 second periods in the 3 minute descend time. One PMD unit at each 30 second position, and one at the bottom (to begin it's ascending) equals 7 PMD units. When the bottom one reaches the top in 30 seconds, the next PMD unit has reached the bottom to begin ascending.  In this scenario there will always be 6 PMD units on the decending/generating side of their individual cycles, and one on it's ascending side of it's cycle.  Fairly simple to understand.  If there is continually a situation where 6 full charges are entering the battery, and only one full charge being drawn out of the battery, 6-1= 5 full charges of energy being stored in the battery in excess of the needs for the functioning of the whole sytem. Cardboard or not.? Visualize seven PMD units in a row having each of their cables running to the same common battery. All of the individual PMDs charging into the same battery. I cannot explain the functioning of this mechanism more simply than this. Russell Lee
Quote from: TinselKoala on May 24, 2013, 11:21:39 AM
You have no prototype. The "overt" reason doesn't matter. I've made prototypes of moving-- and not moving-- devices out of cardboard and tape, for example, or in software which costs nothing but time. Your "resources" depend only on your ingenuity.
This "could not work" because it violates Conservation of Energy, and in addition.... I think your mechanical conception is impossible. "Six descending for every one ascending" with seven units?  In some kind of looping cycle? I don't think so, but perhaps I'm misunderstanding your description.
Use a simple motion simulator like Phun / Algodoo to put together an animated sketch of this system and see if you can even make it move like you think it will. If you can at least do that much on your own, then you might be able to generate some interest from builders with skills and "resources".

TinselKoala

I am sure you cannot. But can you do what I suggested, and simulate it in a simple physics simulator?

You really should try this. It costs you nothing but your time, you will have a powerful aid when you try to explain your system to... whomever...  and who knows.... you just might learn something.

markdansie

Quote from: TinselKoala on May 28, 2013, 05:53:13 PM
I am sure you cannot. But can you do what I suggested, and simulate it in a simple physics simulator?
You really should try this. It costs you nothing but your time, you will have a powerful aid when you try to explain your system to... whomever...  and who knows.... you just might learn something.

Take TK's advice, it is very liberating. I remember I had this buoyancy puzzle that had me stumped for months. It also had some respected scientists puzzled. It was not until Zero did a test, and a few weeks latter I built a proof of concept that we realized why I was such a dumb ass.
Something basic and simple principles had escaped us all. Although sad it was over , the mystery was solved and I learned a lot along the way.
That is why i has so much respect for TK, Zero and many others who build and test. Experience is invaluable.
Kind Regards

Russell Lee

Due to squidoo.com taking this technology off of their site I had to republish it at the following address: open-source-energy.org  section: open source forums. Thanks -Russ
Quote from: Russell Lee on October 04, 2012, 03:20:25 PM
www.open-source-energy.org  section: open source forums  This generator produces at least seven times the energy than it needs to run.
                Thank you, Russell Lee