Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug1

Marathonman

Thank you Doug for your insites, very much appreciated but my question is still unanswered.  i need to know if the post above is the way Figueras device is operating before i proceed any farther. is the magnetic polls squeezed causing it to pouch out enveloping the secondary coil simulating magnetic rotation. YES/NO???????

Yes,two reasons. It's actually not a rotating field in the induced it's just reversing direction 50 times a second as the push alternates. It also will add to the force of the collapsing field in the magnet being powered down so the induction going on as back emf in it can go back around on the wire and suppress the incoming current from the source if it is slightly higher in voltage which back emf spikes usually are.Most of what goes in one way is returned hard and fast as a spike but it will have to pass though the controller so it can be used. With enough fine tuning to stretch the spike out over a longer period of time it should be obvious what to do with that.
  I dont know what to tell you about the output of your controller.I like the one in the patent with the resister elements cause you can watch it and put insane currents through it.

marathonman

THANK YOU ! ;D ;D ;D
Yes i know i am limited on Amperage with solid state but the MJ11032 hits 50a or the ESM3030DV hits 100a both will take a good punch but i am trying for the lowest power possible. bifiler can be beneficial ...only time will tell.
Again, thanks a million.

a.king21; thanks for the info....might come in handy.

marathonman

Here is some FANTASTIC reading from Nikola Tesla. could help with Figueras device.
Nikola Tesla's most suppressed work was his theory of gravity.  also explaining workings of Electricity. here is the link.copy n paste.

http://aetherforce.com/teslas-dynamic-theory-of-gravity/

In 1929, Tesla ridiculed Heinrich Hertz's 1887-89 experiments purportedly proving the Maxwellian "structureless" ether filling all space, "of inconceivable tenuity yet solid and possessed of rigidity incomparably greater than the hardest steel". Tesla's arguments were to the contrary, saying he had always believed in a "gaseous" ether in which he had observed waves more akin to sound waves. He recounted how he had developed a "new form of vacuum tube" in 1896 (which I call the "Tesla bulb"), "...capable of being charged to any desired potential, and operated it with effective pressures of about 4,000,000 volts." He described how purplish coronal discharges about the bulb when in use, verified the existence of "particles smaller than air", and a gas so light that an earth-sized volume would weigh only 1/20 pound. He further said sound waves moved at the velocity of light through this medium.
it looks like Tesla beat Thomas Henry Moray to the punch, both amazing people .

Tesla also talked about Rarefaction and compression (expansion-compression) just what Don Smith was trying to convey.

Also some very interesting info. please watch the compression -expansion wave.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rarefaction

Enjoy ...i sure did.

dieter

Thanks, just saved, will enjoy it later.

BTW. i "revisited" Figueras design and I think I finally understood it. The keely drawings are partially wrong.

The point is, both primaries never ever alter their polarity,  they are practicly free running, only their amplitude varies (but should never be zero!). By doing that, they have no back emp to deal with. Nonetheless the polarity of Y is alternating.

The back electromotive force of Y on the other hand is not forced to go back to the originating primary, but two paths are offered to it, so it may choose the easier one, thus making the originating inductor (the hard path) "lenz-less". I've seen similar patents and it was said that the COP can be very high, like 1400%.

marathonman

Quote from: dieter on March 15, 2014, 07:54:40 PM
Thanks, just saved, will enjoy it later.

BTW. i "revisited" Figueras design and I think I finally understood it. The keely drawings are partially wrong.

The point is, both primaries never ever alter their polarity,  they are practicly free running, only their amplitude varies (but should never be zero!). By doing that, they have no back emp to deal with. Nonetheless the polarity of Y is alternating.

The back electromotive force of Y on the other hand is not forced to go back to the originating primary, but two paths are offered to it, so it may choose the easier one, thus making the originating inductor (the hard path) "lenz-less". I've seen similar patents and it was said that the COP can be very high, like 1400%.

Exactly, also by the primaries not switching polarities no pole reversal ( Hysteresis i think) struggle is taking place requiring "LESS AMP DRAW"

electricity is lazy always wanting to return to equilibrium (Compression and Rarefaction) as soon as possible so the less reluctant path is always taken.

plus i wander if the secondaries can be bifiler wound????? i will soon find out wire is on its way 10lbs of luscious 18 awg goodness....WHO-HOO!

it's to bad square magnet wire is so expensive.  one would have to buy whole real at almost 2 thousand bucks, i know i checked Essex wire. but man what a electro- magnet you could get.

ps. i think you will like the Tesla link. i think he was touched by God him self. Figueras was just really, really smart. ha ha ha!      GOOD LUCK ALL!