Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NRamaswami

Hello All:

Can some one explain to me how to calculate and find out the capacitance of a coil..How do we know what much of current can be retained in a capacitor or coil..Is there any formula for it? Please oblige.

dieter

Ok, everybody,

I want you to try, just for a moment, to think out of the box. I know you are openminded, otherwise you would not believe in Free Energy.

So what I got is success, but I had to stretch the term "Figuera" pretty much. Nonetheless, save the image and revisit it later, just don't ignore it please, cause from my POV this is the real deal and it means something to me that I present this here and not on youtube.

As so often in Life, I discovered a feature by accident. And this feature is yet to be exploited,  as right now certain ratios are coincedental. Ok, in simple terms...

I connected the middle coil to the 2 halfwave pulses, virtually reunited them to AC. So this was now the primary. Then I connected a rectifier, a LED and the voltmeter to the right coil.

I measured 2.18 vdc at 8.3 mA, the LED was dimmly lit.

Then out of boredom I short circuited the left coil, and beng! 2.67 vdc at 49.3 mA !!!

The Led was blindingly bright and the device became more silent.

Now, by mistake the left and right coil are not identical, the right one has more turns and 7.4 Ohm, compared to 6.4 Ohm that the left one has. So I made a test, swapped them : left out and right short circuited. Interesting result, efficiency dropped to
2.36vdc at 39mA. So the efficiency is higher when the shortened has fewer turns than the output coil (which is yet to be exploited in further optimizing).

Anyway, long story short: I did this measurement with greatest care and honesty and I measured all with the same meter, which appeared to work properly:

In: 0.021 Watt
Out: 0.131 Watt
Efficiency: 614%

I calculated roughly, a device of the size 1.5*1.5*0.9 meter would produce  3500 Watt, at 500 Watt Input. However, I run the test with a very small current, although the ferrite core seems to be saturated quickly in this mode.

Ok, here's the pic:

a.king21

Quote from: dieter on March 22, 2014, 07:14:43 PM
Ok, everybody,

I want you to try, just for a moment, to think out of the box. I know you are openminded, otherwise you would not believe in Free Energy.

So what I got is success, but I had to stretch the term "Figuera" pretty much. Nonetheless, save the image and revisit it later, just don't ignore it please, cause from my POV this is the real deal and it means something to me that I present this here and not on youtube.

As so often in Life, I discovered a feature by accident. And this feature is yet to be exploited,  as right now certain ratios are coincedental. Ok, in simple terms...

I connected the middle coil to the 2 halfwave pulses, virtually reunited them to AC. So this was now the primary. Then I connected a rectifier, a LED and the voltmeter to the right coil.

I measured 2.18 vdc at 8.3 mA, the LED was dimmly lit.

Then out of boredom I short circuited the left coil, and beng! 2.67 vdc at 49.3 mA !!!

The Led was blindingly bright and the device became more silent.

Now, by mistake the left and right coil are not identical, the right one has more turns and 7.4 Ohm, compared to 6.4 Ohm that the left one has. So I made a test, swapped them : left out and right short circuited. Interesting result, efficiency dropped to
2.36vdc at 39mA. So the efficiency is higher when the shortened has fewer turns than the output coil (which is yet to be exploited in further optimizing).

Anyway, long story short: I did this measurement with greatest care and honesty and I measured all with the same meter, which appeared to work properly:

In: 0.021 Watt
Out: 0.131 Watt
Efficiency: 614%

I calculated roughly, a device of the size 1.5*1.5*0.9 meter would produce  3500 Watt, at 500 Watt Input. However, I run the test with a very small current, although the ferrite core seems to be saturated quickly in this mode.

Ok, here's the pic:

Dieter, I really need a circuit diagram to properly understand what you mean.
Is there any chance you can make  a circuit diagram please?
Great work by the way.

dieter

It is incredibly simple, but here you go. The resistance in AC is complex, so the primary does not simply run on 0.75v at 200 mA, but in fact on 0.188 v at 114 mA.