Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NRamaswami

Marathonman:

This is in response to your last reply to Dieter.

What you are saying is contradictory to the Figuera patent which clearly specifies that current should go up and come down regularly for the system to work.

marathonman

Quote from: dieter on March 27, 2014, 07:19:27 PM
Shadow119g,

This sounds great. The wire seems a little thick and the n-of turns a little low. With a 1 mm wire I would expect a coil at least 1" x  4", also as a rule of thumb the dc resistance should not be too low, eg.  (12v x 12v)/ 14 ohm = 10 watts dissipation, which is a lot for a 12 v battery. Of course, just reactive, but nonetheless.

The contact of the commutators, is it sparky? That may give you lots of voltage peaks, but not a very long real contact time, resulting in less total current, which may lead to extensive dropping of voltage in the primary.
Maybe try to use a high voltage low capacitance cap accross the commutator outputs to catch and integrate the spark voltage peaks. Note, due to the nature of sparks, they may reach a thousand volt or so, so if your rectifier diodes (and you probably should rectify these peaks, since they contain back emf sparks) are fried, use 5 diodes in series as one HV diode substitute.
The voltage ratio seems to tend to the extreme in figuera designs. I had a turn ratio p vs s of about 1 to 2, input voltage dropped to 2.5 v (iirc), but output was 25 v (after rectifier with cap),

Would be nice to see some pics. Keep up the good work!

PS. maybe this contradicts what others said, but I tend to use rather less turns on the primary and more turns on the secondary. This causes more current flow in the primary, stronger magnetism and finally better coupling. Just make sure tbe primary won't get hot when unloaded. The higher number of turns of the secondary keeps the voltage high, but should not be  too high, otherwise there is no more current in the output.

Where in 2 coil transformers the voltage ratio is the same as the turns ratio, in the Figuera setup the ratio seems to be exponentional.

Shadow; im not trying to be picky but figueras used 100 volt @ 1 amp not 12 volt.   it does not make a difference if the flux was from 5 amps or one amp as long as it is substantial enough to maintain current in Secondary core but taking in concideration as not to saturate the Secondary core to the point of frequency degradation. figueras was not getting a crap load of current and voltage out of one coil pair but what he was doing was maintaining slighly more  voltage and current with each tri core pair. then series and paralleling them for desired voltage and current. no where in the patent does it say that each core produced a crap load of power....it was all combined ;D

HANON posted this below. i thank him for translation.

Shadow this is for you......http://www.calctool.org/CALC/phys/electromagnetism/solenoid

and i don't get that sparky stuff with my solid state timing board.....(thanks to Patrick for the design idea)

marathonman

Quote from: NRamaswami on March 27, 2014, 11:36:33 PM
Marathonman:

This is in response to your last reply to Dieter.

What you are saying is contradictory to the Figuera patent which clearly specifies that current should go up and come down regularly for the system to work.

NO i am not contradicting Figueras and i am quite informed that the current has to rise and lower to mimic the rise and fall of AC sine wave. and that it can't happen with DC is useless in the production of MMF unless one makes the current rise and fall at AC cycles.

what it doesn't say is Figueras using a shit load of current like you are using. ( it states 100 volts at 1 Amp). this is what he used and this is what i am using. peak at 1 amp and fall to .1 amp end of story.

PS. try reading the post instead of scimming  you might be better off.... just a thought!

MenofFather

Quote from: shadow119g on March 27, 2014, 05:06:23 PM
Welcome MenofFather

Shadow update

I think my transformers are working properly but at a low voltage.
I also think it is because of the commutators I built. I am getting
about the same results from both the 32 and 16 contact versions.
I really don't know why the voltage is low.
The only encouraging thing is that for each transformer group of
three, the voltage increases as I measure voltage from the first
group through the fourth group.
The following is the voltages for each group of three transformers:

Group 1 = .4 analog meter .2 digital meter
Group 2 = .95                   .6
Group 3 = 1.55                1.1
Group 4 = 1.95                1.6
I have changed the air gap from about .035 to .008 and .002
the last I had to leave the clear office type tape in the gap.
The readings did not change between the .008 and .002
I am using a lawn mower 12 volt lead acid battery sometimes
with a trickle charger.
I machined the mild or hot rolled steel to within a .001 tolerance.
the three pieces of steel are through bolted at the top.
The primary legs are two times the length of the bar the coil
mounts on.

Any ideas why my voltage is so low?
Oh, I have a little over 100 turns of #18 = 1.023mm wire
the same length and turns on all coils.

Shadow
I not wery good understand. But maybe need add more turns on secondary or put in highter voltage to primary?

marathonman

MenofFather;

Use the link above to get the proper number of windings and with more voltage you should see better results. just remember that the length is the length of your coil not the core length.
GOOD LUCK and HAPPY FIGUERING!