Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RandyFL

Hello All and Happy New Year...

I wanted to remind everyone that Thomas E. Bearden does have a patent on a motionless magnetic generator ...
US patent US 6362718 B1 ... and that Howard R. Johnson did have a patent on a magnet motor.

I return you to your previous watched program " Dancing with Figueras "

hanon

I have been doing some tests with permanent magnets and a magnetic steel bar to emulate the movement of the magnetic lines changing the magnets from one side to the other side of the steel bar (interchanging the strength of the magnetic field in each side).

I have noted that the plane where magnetic lines collide and are expelled is not moved much. I mean that the distance from one side at full power and the inverse situation are not very different.  (Note: I tried to guess the colliding point with a small magnet, felling the point of change in its magnetism moving it along the steel bar)

This is just a thought: if the magnetic fieds are transversing the steel with almost null resistance to its movement (low reluctance) then there is not difference on how far they go along the steel even changing their strenght. I guess that it would be better if the induced coil core would have a core composition which creates some resistance to the movement of the magnetic field along the core. I mean a core that decrease in magnetic intensity as the field go a longer distance along the core. For example an air-core induced coil will create a higher difference in the movement of the colliding fields be cause air has a greater reluctance (resistance) to the magnetic field. In air with one electromagnet at minimun the colliding point will be very close to that electromagnet, effect that I think i won´t be the same with steel (low reluctance). On the other hand higher reluctances, as air,  will create more dispersion of the magnetic lines. Maybe the optimum is to find a core composition with the proper reluctance to get enough movement of the magnetic lines and also enough compresión of the lines around the colliding point of both fields.

This is a quote of the 1908 patent. Nothing is said about the induced core composition:

The machine comprise a fixed inductor circuit, consisting of several
electromagnets with soft iron cores exercising induction in the induced circuit,
also fixed and motionless, composed of several reels or coils, properly
placed. As neither of the two circuits rotate, there is no need to make them
round, nor leave any space between one and the other.

Later Buforn seems to have used also electromagnets as induced coil. But it is interesting to note that he refered in some cases that "inside the induced core you can place a smaller coil..." (literal translation: ...in the sinus of the induced coil you can place another coil...). This small coil was the coil used to feedback the device.

What are your thoughts about this?

antijon

Hanon, that's very interesting, but remember that when one is max, the other is zero. With a perm. magnet you could pull it away from the core to see if it changes the line.

But keep in mind that the EMF is related to the strength of the magnet and how fast it is changing polarity in the induced. So it is actually a copy of a generator. If you introduce a reluctance, it's only going to show itself as a loss of efficiency. Also, if you use two electromagnets with AC wave, but DC bias, the opposing DC fields should cancel, leaving only the energy of the AC wave to induce EMF. Makes me think that one side must drop to zero as Doug mentioned before.

Guys, the only reason modern mainstream science would not accept overunity is because of conservation of energy law. But once you understand electrical "power" and generators, you realize that it doesn't violate any law.

marathonman

Conservation of energy is a BS drummed up set of parameters set by status que people. Maxwell original equations proved excess energy is available and is a reality that was altered by the hands of J P Morgan and friends. that is why free energy devises work because of the completely flawed laws set forth by greedy corrupt individuals.

Hanon; a simple method to test the movement of fields as was passed to me is a straw and paper clip. the paper clip will move with the fields. i have tested this and believe it or not it does work. it would seam to me that magnets would not be good to test as you cannot block or change the field strength of the magnet. i personally would use small electromagnets to test.
yes i do agree that the small coil was used to power the device.

Randy; TB's device is not as efficient as Flynn's devises ie better switching. besides i would think the patent office would see it as different as one have magnets and one doesn't. good to hear from ya.

PS. i think TB is a total bone head but that is just my observation.

forest

C'mon.Conservation of energy is correct law. Bufor explained it throughfully, others mentioned it also. Never on this Earth any generator produced electricity by conversion of mechanical energy.They are pumps, they simply condense ... :P  "air electricity"