Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug1

Damn! That"s why I cant get this puzzle to work! I was on the phone with an Indian at tech support all week end for nothing.Well not totally nothing I did get 4 sham wows and a set of rubber spoons.

antijon

Glenn, my reasoning is that, with two independent transformers, you can rule out the effects of the primaries working against each other.

If you look at the image, it shows a typical amp for driving a centertap. Notice how each transistor drives a half wave. But the difference is that one half drops to zero before the other starts. In Figuera's, this is quite different because the half waves cross, as their timing is only 90 degrees apart, instead of 180.

Now, if we look at the operation of a transformer in general, we know that they're designed to have a very high impedance. This is due to the very large inductance of the primary. The effect of Lenz's law in a transformer is that, when the magnetic field of the secondary opposes the magnetic field of the primary, it acts to directly cancel the inductance of the primary. Or you could think that it increases the reluctance of the core material.

Why I think this is important in Figuera's design, is that we see when two opposing fields are interacting, they must act against each other. If Figuera's used a solid core on which all three coils were placed, we can predict that when one field is increasing, and the other decreasing, the net induction performed on the output coil will be very low, as the two fields cancel. Just think that two magnetic fields cannot occupy the same space. A north field with a strength of 3, and a south field with a strength of 2, will produce a net north field with a strength of 1.

So I'm saying, it may be possible that Figuera used three separate inductors, or even a smaller core that the output coil was wrapped around. There's a need to produce independent fields, fields that don't directly cancel the net induction.

With two transformers, you can test your amp without the two primaries working against each other. Just pretend that you are driving a Figuera coil. If the two secondaries are wired in series, the total voltage should be the sum of the two secondaries. This will tell you if your amp is producing the proper phases. If it is, then you just need to work on the coil arrangement.

Frankly, I don't think anyone else has developed a complete driver circuit yet, so you're like the guinea pig when it comes to testing coil designs. But I just bought a 600W 2 channel audio amp to test, so hopefully I'll also have some results soon.

ahh, just wanted to say, two transformers are only for testing, it won't produce overunity. The difference is in the number of windings.

AC, what exactly are you proposing? The theory of Figuera's generator is simple. Induction. The easiest way to test inductive EMF generating devices is with a simple, cheap transformer. We already know a majority of the operating principles, so I don't think we need to go back to square one.

marathonman

antijon;

I have been studying your proposal and i think it would work only if it is always positive sine/cosine wave because their is a large gap if you look at what you are proposing. if you flip the negative parts of the regular sine/cosine wave to positive you may have something. but you end up with a signal that looks just like what i have proposed already sine/sine 180 always positive.
just saying.
thing's that make you go hummmm.
this might work on separate sine cosine signals ?

cliff33

I can see why after over 200 pages, that no one has yet succeeded in a replication.
  People should not just read the patent,they should STUDY it, then
maybe it'll sink in.
  The only thing that makes this device work is a VARYING magnetic field.
Yes a transformer can produce such a field but the timing is all wrong.

The plus & minus ends of a xformer coil are 180 deg. out of phase so at any one
instant of time when the plus is positive creating a nice field,the negative pulse comes along in the next instance of time and cancels it. So that's why Figuera uses resistors. Both primary coils get pulsed in the same instant of time and not subject to the phase bull-shit!
  The coils get pulsed ONLY with a varying positive voltage.

NRamaswami

Why No one has succeeded after 200 pages..

1. It is an enormously expensive device to construct in the way it is described. So a simple study will not do but practical hands on experimentation must be conducted and then the difficulties of doing this kind of experiement will be known. With his knowledge, reputation, skill and resources it took Figuera about 6 years to do this device.

Marathonman..It is very difficult to avoid heating up the core if you use a solid core. As you said, the saturation level of the solid core will come at around 2 Tesla depending on the material. If you have air gaps (which are considered to create an inefficient transformer) and a lot of them as I created the Higher Tesla ranges are possible but still in the secondary we had the problem of heating. I have not recommenced experimenting again but will do so probably from April.