Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marathonman

cliff33;

SOME PEOPLE in this forum still think it acts as a regular transformer, i'm glad you have it after ONLY 2 post. now i see why people with a working device don't hardly post because i am sick trying to convince people the simplicity of it all as was passed to me. it's really simple it's a variable inductance magnetic amplifier that amplify's the incoming signal with two variable currant primaries opposite  from one another.
this forum needed another sane person (to many bone heads)

WOW ! really hard fellas.

NRamaswami a 5 kilowatt device was constructed with discarded material that people in America discard all the time. unfortunately there are to many scrappers where i live so not possible.

Thanks Doug, i spit coffee all over the carpet on that one.

hanon

Marathon,

That why I decided to put up a dedicated website, in order to summarize into one site all the information that I think it has sense and it is valuable. This way newcomers at least have a place to read it without distracction. Here this forum is full of different theories. People appear, post something and later dissappear. The design posted by bajac in post #1 had made a great damage to the original Figuera design. That design is posted there and it is biassing people to think about a transformer. Figuera never told about a transformer type design, nor about air gaps. He just used electromagnets and coils. That why i think it is good to read the later Buforn patent especially the 1914 patent, because they offer some details which clarify the device arrangement.

I would like to see that 5 KW device at least in some pictures. Or even I just get satified if it is possible to know which method was used in the commutator (mechanical, electronic,...). For me the simpler, the better. No moving parts better that high precission calibration in a rotary commutator.

allcanadian

@marathonman
QuoteSOME PEOPLE in this forum still think it acts as a regular transformer, i'm glad you have it after ONLY 2 post. now i see why people with a working device don't hardly post because i am sick trying to convince people the simplicity of it all as was passed to me. it's really simple it's a variable inductance magnetic amplifier that amplify's the incoming signal with two variable currant primaries opposite  from one another.[/size]this forum needed another sane person (to many bone heads)

I'm not sure how these boneheads could possibly question your obviously superior intellect. I mean where do they get off questioning you?, I imagine you have working units scattered about like confetti. One for the house, one for the car and others laying about just because you can. I get really sick of these boneheads questioning you and I think you should smite them... I mean fire and brimstone shit. Uhm... you do have working units don't you?, well of course you do what in the hell was I thinking and I apologize for even thinking such obvious insanity. I can only hope you show tolerance towards us ignorant unskilled peon's and in the future show us the path to righteousness.

AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

marathonman

Well damn dud you people keep trying to treat Figuera's device as F-in transformer and IT"S NOT. every new person that comes along post some stupid SHIT that has absolutely nothing to do with the Figuera device. fuck it  you F-in hicks, i have a two section unit that has produced overunity but ill be GOD DAMN if i'm fucking going to post it. i wouldn't give you the fucking satisfaction ass hole. if you would pull your fucking stupid head out of your know it all ass you might get some where but NO YOUR STUCK ON STUPID thinking you know all about transformers. YOU DON"T KNOW SHIT MORON!

STICK THIS FORUM UP YOUR ASS !

Thanks Doug
Thanks Hanon
See ya around.

cliff33

Quote from: NRamaswami on January 26, 2016, 01:48:51 AM
Why No one has succeeded after 200 pages..

1. It is an enormously expensive device to construct in the way it is described. So a simple study will not do but practical hands on experimentation must be conducted and then the difficulties of doing this kind of experiement will be known. With his knowledge, reputation, skill and resources it took Figuera about 6 years to do this device.

Yes but Figuera lived in a remote area far from the few electrical companies at the time. He had no access to the electrical resources we have today.
That's why he had to use  cumbersome switching in his device, where today we should be able to do it electronically.
It's an extremely simple device and only expensive if you don't want to scrounge around for used parts.
  I use the laminations from old tv or MOT xformers which can be gotten from yard sales,second-hand shops etc. I use my chop saw to cut off the
center of the "E" (10 at a time) that leaves me with a "C" for winding the coils.
   But yes, if you figure in your time it could be very expensive. Figuera has already done most of the work for us, so instead of 6 years we should
be able to have one going in 6 months.
  Back in the 80's tv satellite systems were selling for $10,000. I built a good working system for about 3 or 4 hundred dollars.
Had to make my own 12 ft. dish with feed horn & LNA, & put together a satellite receiver kit.
The point of all this is to be more innovative by using your head.
We shouldn't be trying to built a 5000 watt system right from the start. Concentrate on a small cheaper system to prove the concept theory first
and then we can work on a system to power our house.

cheers