Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

core

Quote from: Glenn_FR on February 14, 2016, 03:36:13 AM
So, with a bullet-proof jacket and steel helmet against the flack, here goes...

No need to worry, keep up the good work. Sounds like you have a strong electrical background, something I admire. What do you plan on driving? What kind of primary voltage will you be using.

-Core

core

Quote from: Glenn_FR on February 14, 2016, 09:58:26 AM
NRamaswami, the circuits are an attempt to get away from using mains electricity.  I know that there is already a nice sine wave (well, not even nice, it's so polluted with CPL and other high frequency junk) - I pay far more than enough for it.   I want to try using the Figuera technique with a device that will work from 1 or two standard 12v batteries.  That's what the circuits are all about.  Thankyou, in any case, for sharing.

Glenn

NRam, I am no electronic guru however I wanted a simple system that allows me to make quick adjustments when I am pulsing a coil. Glenn is correct, I prefer to work with 12VDC, to do this I use a 12VDC to 110VAC inverter. From here I convert the AC to DC @110 volts.

This way I can pulse the coils with 110 VDC max. Also what you don't see is under my converter board I am using a Basic Stamp board. This allows me to quickly write or modify the code to operate the transistors that feed the higher power Mosfet's.(board not shown)

I am not that good with discrete components but Glenn appears to have a strong background, so its easier for me to build a rig that allows for flexibility and quick changes. Yes, I am impatient and I dont want to start from scratch every time I start a new project.

Also the magnet on my board comes right off and I can change it out and still use the electronics to drive it. Figuera is not the only device I will be experimenting with. It just so happens to be the first electromagnetic one.

-Core 

core

Quote from: NRamaswami on February 14, 2016, 03:37:25 AM
Sir:

My knowledge on what is a Transformer effect is low.
Generally I was referring to the Lenz's effect experienced when a transformation of any kind occurs.

To the contrary if we use coils to rotate current on Two solenoid electromagnets a rotating magnetic field is created in the iron core. If another coil is placed in connection with and in between the opposite poles of the two electromagnets the magnetic waves travel through the secondary and thus they cause an induction and therefore the necessity of movement is avoided.
True, but when the core are individual, meaning not physically connected, the induction is generally week. Induction is stronger when the Primary and Secondary cores are mated, much like a common transformer. Induction is increased the closer the Induced core is to the Inducer core and vise versa. In a generator the clearance is very small, increase this clearance and output is diminished. This has been my experience.

I have checked the two primary coils connected in series and connected in parallel. For a single secondary coil not much of a change is visible but when more than one is involved the increase in output is visible. We can also explain it that due to the increased voltage of the secondary the amperage also increases and this is the reason for it.
This is where I get lost. If you add more coils to your secondary you must be increasing consumption on the Primary coil.

So two primaries have 120 kgms of magneized iron core. The primaries are connected in parallel. The current moves from the center as you can see to the outside and then moves towards the center where secondary coil is placed. Because the central coil is placed NS-NS-NS and the central coil is smaller in a hour glass shape. the magentic field strength of 120 kgs of iron of primaries focus on 30 kgs of iron on the central coil and so central magnetic field strength is higher. 120 kgms of Magnetic field strength is compressed to megnetise 30 kgms of iron. Therefore the magnetic field strength in the central coil is higher.
I am trying to visualize the central coil being NS-NS-NS. Does that mean you have three separate cores?

When a secondary coil is wound like this and placed in between two primary layers and connected to the central secondary coil the voltage of the secondary coil increases. When the voltage increases amperage also increases. This happens without drawing additional power from the mains. The increase in the secondary placed between two primary layers appear to me to come from electrostatic induction rather than electromagnetic induction.

Any chance you could draw a hand sketch of the arrangement. Also what primary voltage are you using, 220 vac?

Hanon has indicated to me that in the Figuera 1908 device the input was 100 volts and 1 Amp and output was 300 amps and possibly 67 volts to account for the 20000 watts output described by BuForn.
Depends how you interpret that paragraph in the patent. It is actually from the Buforn patent if I recall. Buforn was just theorizing and was attempting to make a point. If my memory serves he doesn't state he uses 100 volts @ 1amp in his generator. I believe he stated that in reference to reducing losses in a traditional generator. Doing that a generator that is feed with 100 volts @ 1 amp could produce 300 volts @ x amps. I will go back and take a look.

-Core

NRamaswami

My replies to Core:

Sir..I do not have much time till Friday to respond. My apologies for the delay.

1. Core is a continuous core of iron rods hammered in. Figuera device is based on Geometrical shape of the central coil being smaller than the primary coils. Smaller in length and diameter. The primary coils move the magnetic field towards the central core and move it away much like the clapping of hands. The device that you show in your picture has nothing whatever to do with Figuera or Buforn devices. I request you to study the patents again and look at the drawings again and understand it.

2. Let me explain it like this.. You have two primary coils producing induction as indicated above with the secondary in the middle. primaries are connected in paralllel and secondary is separate. Now as per your theory Secondary can have up to COP= 0.95 which is common in transformers I guess. I think you would agree.

Now visualize this P1-S1-P2-S2-P3-S3-P4  For Four primaries connected in parallel you have three secondaries instead of two secondaries.

If you separately connect the P1-S1-P2 COP=0.95
If you separately connect the P3-S3-P4 COP=0.95

If you place the cores in a staight line as indicated by Buforn, S2 can be placed between P2 and P3 without drawing additional current. S2 will add to the voltage and amperage of the secondary as the seconaries are connected in series. Then it becomes COP= 0.95*3/2=1.425 But actually results are much better. For if we add the voltages and amperages it does not work like this. For example if we get 100 volts and 10 amps in one secondary by connecting all three we are going to get 300 volts and 30 amps but 300x30=9000 watts.

This result has to do with the geometrical shape, compression and decompression of magnetic fields and the way current is sent that enables the cancellation of  Lenz law effects.

Unless you do the experiment you will not understand it. Simulation would not work for simulation is based on theory. Simulation can never show any thing in violation of theory.

The square device that you show in your picture as a transformer device shows that device is not a Figuera device. That has nothing to do with Figuera concepts.

I'm not writing any improvements carried out by me to the Figuera concepts having due regard to the sensitivity of my friends.

I will give you more details after Friday. My apologies for delay.

Doug1

Glad to hear someone use the term compression of the fields. The total number of lines of force from the field result in the amount of flux which is able to be changing in the coil it is effecting. Cant very well run a wind generator in a vacuum. The density of the air turning a wind turbine does effect the force exerted on the blades the same way a jet flying at high altitude will have less wind resistance compared to flying at low altitude even air temperature has an effect. The density of the medium is used to advantage once you except it exists and begin to think in those terms. I'm not saying you can get an infinite volume to compress to an infinitely small space, it's not a black hole. You can certainly take advantage of instead of being taken advantage of by sensible design and simplicity.

Almost forgot. Hannon I checked on the French purchase possibly he was ordering a custom built lead acid battery/s from the inventor of the lead acid battery or the successors of it or getting the technical data to produce the same. It was where the lead acid rechargeable battery was invented production would be expected to have started in France where it was invented first by Raymond Gaston Planté mid to late 1800's. Prior cells were the type that consumed the zinc and had to have the zinc replaced often enough to make it not desirable or commercially viable to develop a generator that used batteries to start.