Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NRamaswami

Doug...

The answers to all your statements are there in the patent itself.
Feedback coil has a higher output than needed. This is why primary wires go to Earth to avoid runaway current. 1908 patent does not disclose the feedback coil clearly. 1914 patent does.
I think we can dispense with the rotary device but will not discuss it here. That a feedback coil was wound under the secondary indicates the polarity of the poles.
This patent is now very clear. I will do it in one or two months but will indulge in a bit of cheating to reduce core size.  Otherwise it is perfect. I am loooking at between 3000-4000 watts output only with my small cores. Let us wait and see if it works as expected. Except Moray device all other EM devices reported fall in this category as long as there is no motion in the cores. McFarland Cook Figuera Hubbard Hendershot Cater all devices follow the same principles.

There is nothing new except that we lost this information.

The devices comply with all expected performance criteria.

regards

Ramaswami

ignacio

En un alternado de coche, se auto alimentan las bobinas inductoras, con una pequeña parte de la electricidad producida por el propio alternador.
¿es valida esta respuesta?
In a car alternator, the field coils are self powered, with a small portion of the electricity produced by the alternator itself.
Is it validates this answer?

RandyFL

Quote from: ignacio on February 27, 2016, 08:33:39 PM
In a car alternator, the field coils are self powered, with a small portion of the electricity produced by the alternator itself.
Is it validates this answer?
IMHO I think it does...

All the best
R

NRamaswami

Unfortunately I do not know any thing about Car Alternators and how they work. I understand they have a rotating core and the power for rotation is provided by the movement of the car. My understaning is that it is similar to a cycle dynamo. Probably it is not correct or may be correct.

Neither Buforn Nor Figuera discloses the full mode of the feedback coil. Figuera does not even mention the existence or placement of Feedback coil. Buforn disclosed it only in the 1914 patent possibly for he needed to show an improvement to get another patent.

I have tried the exact description of Buforn but it does not work. If there are number of turns voltage comes but there is very low amperage and the feedback coil is not able to match the primary coil input from the mains. But I have used only one module but Buforn shows 8 modules for operating the device. I was able to get only 168 watts maximum in the feedback coil wound. That is just one third of what primary input was. However it was only from one module. Possibly it will go up with series connection of the feedback coil in all the 8 cores.  Our friends are correct that it COP>1 cannot come from one secondary. Same applies for feedback coil as well.

I do have a doubt that the rotary device functioned as a spark generator for generating high voltage high frequency continuous current to go to earth points at the ends of the primary. Figuera says that a Switch will do it if necessary and I'm unable to understand it. What was the meaning of a switch in his time?

I'm fairly certain that the primary coils are thin wires that can withstand high voltage at low amperage. Secondary coils are much more thicker wires than the 4 sq mm wires I have used so far and are probably in the 15 sq mm wire to 25 sq mm wire size. We have got very good amperage when using thicker coils. BuForn may not be accurate that he indicates 300 amperes and 20000 watts but higher amperage wires must be used.

We will be repeating the COP>1 experiment we did earlier again for repeatability test. In one primary current moves from outer to inner and in the parallel primary current moves from inner to outer and in both the rotation is in the same direction. Viktor Schauberger calls the movement from outer to inner as implosion. I need to check whether that was the reason for the COP>1 output. In all other modes we were unsuccessful. If we go to saturation of the core Lenz law does not appear to apply but we are told that it is neither safe nor sustainable in the long run.

We will do another round of testing by Middle or March or end of March and I will update again. It is the cost of the thick highly insulated copper coils that is a problem here.