Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug1

Marathonman
You should of payed attention to the Telsa patent "how to get direct current from alternating currents"
Diode chops it into half wave, one is being blocked and fed into the other inducer not blocking off but redirecting it to the other then the situation is different for dc you have to block the ac from cooking your dc source with more diodes properly placed.

I would rather do it the way the patent says to do it. Im not a big fan of diodes they are not as robust as one might hope.

NRamaswami

Doug..Ignacio..

Thanks for the kind words. I do not have funds to invest in new projects. I will  continue with the present one. I think the goal is to get both higher amperage and higher voltage in secondary than in primary.

I have tested various modes. There is only one mode where under certain conditions COP>1 results come.

In all other modes we were not able to get COP>1.

There are many conditions for this and you violate one of them you are not getting it.

By March 15 I think redo the expperiments hopefully.

regards

Ramaswami

citfta

You guys seem somewhat confused about how an alternator works.  DC is applied to the slip rings.  Since these are slip rings the DC does not change.  It is a steady DC being applied to the coils of the armature.  This DC current creates a series of magnetic poles on the armature.   These poles passing the stator windings induce an AC 3  phase current.  The rectifier then converts that 3 phase AC to a rippled DC.  Because of the capacitance of the battery and the auto circuitry the ripples are smoothed out to make smooth DC.  This DC is then fed to the electrical system of the auto and the battery and a small portion is also now used to supply the power to the slip rings.  The regulator is between the DC of the system and the slip rings.  It monitors the voltage of the system and adjusts the current going to the slip rings to maintain a steady system voltage as the load and engine speed vary.  I hope this helps some.

Respectfully,
Carroll

marathonman

Doug;
I downloaded the Patent when you posted it. i will review more when i get time.
Diode info very true.