Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hanon

Yes, I already have them. As it is not easy for me to mechanized them I left them, and lastly I am testing with my other six coils that I showed in a pic. Why do you ask it?

marathonman

Hanon;
Maybe you could add this pic to the one you posted above.

ignacio

ignacio

marathonman: ignacio; 4 megawatt now that's funny.  9" * 14 =126" Jeje
Modify message

* CF.JPG (33.18 kB, 783x540 - viewed 1 times.)

Doug1

Hannon

That was a hint. If the circle with the bars that the brush rotates around making contact with two bars as it turns around the circle. This should have been enough in itself. As it is apparently not, the source of current taken from a foreign generator or source goes from the brush to the bars and from the bars to specific points along the length of the resister. From the ends of the resister is connected the inducer magnets. As the brush rotates around half of the circle it comes in contact with the bars in order 12345678 always in contact with two bars as it rotates.Then as the brush continues around the second half of the circle the order of contact becomes 87654321. Still in contact with two bars as it sweeps through the movement. The location of contact of the brush to the bars to the resister controls the amount of power going to either set of inducers in the proper amount at the proper time while keeping a force between them all the time while shifting the collision point of the fields in step with the rotating brushes movement. The amount of flux is maintained high at the point of collision and it is moved side to side with only enough movement to cross all the way over and back the distance of the Y coil. It is nearly impossible to depict in a static drawing. mostly it just causes confusion for a number of people. It would be twice as confusing to try and describe or depict with out the resister to show the function of part G.