Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MenofFather

Here my latest this tipe divice. Other I disasamble.
Here topic about his transformer, in that place is details about his transformer and my transformer videos. [size=78%]http://realstrannik.ru/forum/19-svobodnaya-energiya/134493-tigra-xitryj-transformator.html[/size]

marathonman

Correct me if i am wrong, but the picture shows the Secondary core twice as big as the Primary. won't this Dilute the flux coming from the Primary to the Secondary by 1/2 intensity. will it not spread out in the larger core and have a negative impact on output.
things that make you go Hmmmm ?

dieter

I think the turns ratio mainly defines the voltage ratio, but rhe very diffrent right and left coil seems pretty unlike anything between Thane Heins and Clemente Figuera. But that doesn't neccessarily  mean there's a problem. Heins even stated somewhere the 2 secondaries should be slightly diffrent.

MenofFather, make sure the core parts (double ferrite E ??) are pressed together strongly! Nice pictures tho.

And it should be said: In a 3 coil setup things are not so simple like in a standard 2 coil transformer. In a Figuera Mode you have to achieve a redirection of the back mmf to the inactive side, but before it is inactive it may  perform a field collapse that has the same polarity as the other (active) primary, which is not helpful, so the waveform may be rather crucial, in order to decrease softly. In theory one could use a diode to prevent the collapsing field to manifest at all, but Figuera didn't have diodes.

Regards

MenofFather

Quote from: marathonman on March 26, 2014, 05:19:46 PM
Correct me if i am wrong, but the picture shows the Secondary core twice as big as the Primary. won't this Dilute the flux coming from the Primary to the Secondary by 1/2 intensity. will it not spread out in the larger core and have a negative impact on output.
things that make you go Hmmmm ?
Yes, secondaries I make bigger, somthing like in Hein transformer. To magnetic flux go from primary to secondaries, but not go from secendaries to primary.

marathonman

Quote from: dieter on March 27, 2014, 12:26:33 AM
I think the turns ratio mainly defines the voltage ratio, but rhe very diffrent right and left coil seems pretty unlike anything between Thane Heins and Clemente Figuera. But that doesn't neccessarily  mean there's a problem. Heins even stated somewhere the 2 secondaries should be slightly diffrent.

MenofFather, make sure the core parts (double ferrite E ??) are pressed together strongly! Nice pictures tho.

And it should be said: In a 3 coil setup things are not so simple like in a standard 2 coil transformer. In a Figuera Mode you have to achieve a redirection of the back mmf to the inactive side, but before it is inactive it may  perform a field collapse that has the same polarity as the other (active) primary, which is not helpful, so the waveform may be rather crucial, in order to decrease softly. In theory one could use a diode to prevent the collapsing field to manifest at all, but Figuera didn't have diodes.

Regards

Dieter;
Note that the primary that causes the initial flux is taken down slowly while the opposite polarity core takes over at 50 % so this may or may not be the situation you are describing.  by taking the NS coil down slowly and the SN coil taking over at 50% it seems that the BMMf will not form or if it does it should be miniscule amounts  and then redirected to the opposite polarity core in attraction mode.

then again the E fields are combined to Double intensity for SN coil as per Hyiq.org.
The resulting motional E-field is again vertical to both and inwardly directed."geometrically opposing fields."
Thus, the resultant field intensity is double the intensity attributable to either one of the set of coil conductors taken singularly.

Its just a thought but they could be combining and that is where the extra boost is coming from making Figueras OU.
and its possible that the Lenz's Field short Circuits on its self with the use of a small gap (but very small gap). even though the cores are right together is doesn't mean the gap is not important.
More interesting info.
The Magnetic Field
A Charged Particle moving in space or in a medium creates a Magnetic Field. If we wanted to make the charged particle move faster, we need to find a way to reduce its Magnetic Field. The Magnetic Field acts as a Break in some situations. Thus, we commonly see heating of Coils in Transformers, Generators and so on, that's proportional to the power output drawn.

Take two separate sources of Magnetic Fields, opposing, North to North squeezed together, if one was to apply the superposition rules, this would mean that it cancels the Magnetic Field. This is not entirely true unless the source of each Magnetic Field occupies the same physical space at the same time and with the same magnitude. In saying this, the Magnetic Field is greatly reduced the tighter the Magnetic Fields are squeezed together. this allows the charge particle to move at an excellerated rate.