Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allcanadian

@antijon
QuoteIn Figuera's design, with resistors, you can take the fields down to zero,
and it would increase the EMF. There is no time lag because there's little to no
reactance, and there's little wasted power because ANY change on the input coils
induces EMF. Well, based on Faraday's law just like Figuera said.
As Faraday said - It does not matter how the change occurs only that it does. A changing magnetic field or a moving magnetic field which is in effect changing, both expand or contract from a region invoking change. In this case there is no right or wrong persay and the reality of the problem at hand is only limited by our creativity in solving it. There is also the issue of Exergy and absolute change within a system. Many seem overly preoccupied with forcing a transformation through dissipation however a transformation is not exclusive to dissipation the alter ego being accumulation. Explosion-Implosion, Equal yet opposite however in one transformation energy is dissipated and all is lost and in the other transformation energy accumulates and all is gained. It does not matter how the change occurs only that it does, "how" is open to interpretation.
AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

marathonman

antijon;

Very good post and good insight.someone has done their home work

The B Field are in constant Change from taking the electromagnets from high to low and back again in unison allowing constant pressure between them because what was passed to me that even though the electromagnet is declining it still has reverse pressure against the increasing electromagnet as it is trying to keep the magnetic field steady. what is not changing is the E Field because once the B Field in the core is built up it is easily maintained by switching the electromagnets back and forth in intensity allowing the E Field to attain a steady state output.
at least this is my understanding.

marathonman

allcanadian;

quote "Many seem overly preoccupied with forcing a transformation through dissipation however a transformation is not exclusive to dissipation the alter ego being accumulation".

Please explain further.

antijon

AC,
QuoteIt does not matter how the change occurs only that it does, "how" is open to interpretation.

??? I can make a free energy generator and say it's powered by unicorn farts, but does that help you recreate it?

I was open to saying that, in this case flux-cutting or linking, whichever term we prefer, produces the EMF. But there is an inherent problem with the flux cutting model that changes the scope of the blueprint Figuera created.

Flux cutting would require a high magnetic field density that protrudes from the iron and cuts the output coil. This implies that both inducers should always be kept near their maximum, at a great expense of current, to produce the greatest density. This is beyond what Figuera described.

Flux cutting would also require these lines, emanating from the core, to sweep up and down the output coil. I hoped to show in the previous posts, that electromagnets don't behave as permanent magnets. When they are confronted, or on the same inductor, a great portion of their fields cancel out. And honestly, I've never seen a field sweep on an inductor. It's more likely that the density is increased or decreased at the point where they meet and emanate, the center of the inductor.

Either way, two different models produce two different machines.

Marathonman, that's how I see it. A simple solution that's easy to reproduce. Even though I haven't yet. haha But getting into Faraday's law, there's other ways to build a free energy device based on it. You just have to change the B field, area, or frequency from the input to output. That's why I said people that think it breaks conservation of energy don't even understand how a generator works.

marathonman

I had forgotten about area and frequency, thanks
it's more like the opposite fields are pushed out like Doug said not really sweeping as i said. as one field is weakening the other is strengthening so i guess it would push the weaker field out but still maintaining the pressure between them.