Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hanon

Marathon,
In that page in the signature of that post there is a link to a site with clear info. My aim is to collect there the most important info that I think it is important to grasp it in a quick view. Into this forum the info is very dispersed and mixed with many different theories and stuff that is almost imposible to find good info. Of course this will be my view and oppinion about N-N design. All those which want to contribute to that design are welcome to give those key features.

Regards

Glenn_FR

Quote from: marathonman on January 18, 2016, 04:00:53 PM
Glenn_FR:
Good start, looks good [...] just remember a sine/ sine 180 goes below zero and figuera did not[...]
If you look at my design and the plot trace (from a simulator) you'll see that the current NEVER inverses.

marathonman

Glenn; Sorry over looked wave form. actually everything looks fairly good.i don't see how much voltage you are using, Figueras used 100 volts.  your amperage is not that high so your steel core is probably the source of your heat problems. steel has to many pinning sights causing it to require way to much power to reverse it's domains so i would suggest hacking a transformer core as Doug had suggested or pure iron for a core. even though your primaries are not being reversed steel is NOT as good as Iron and also your core will retain Magnetism. as for your Secondary absolutely do not use steel unless you need to heat your house. ha ha ha.
pure Iron was chosen because Figuera realized that it can amplify the incoming signal up to 50,000 times it's original level so it is just a little info to think about.
I found some large E I cores and used the I part and it worked out just fine for experimental purposes. i think they are about 1" X 1" x 4" and wound with 4 or 5 layers of 22 awg. i also did not wind one continuous coil, i attached one end with the start of another layer and so on, made one hell of an electromagnet. just remember that it can be all wound on one core if long enough... ie primary and secondary but allow for adjustments, just so you know.
even though the layering of the wire i chose was stronger then continuous winding i still used a Solenoid calc tool to get me in the ball park. here is the link for the calc tool but remember to put 200 relative in the permeability section.
if you need any help just ask.

http://www.calctool.org/CALC/phys/electromagnetism/solenoid