Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug1

Marathon

Zipping right along I see, sense and sensibility are hard to beat. Im almost done hunting for the part ordered from Germany just waiting for the dates from hannon.
Seems his web page is having trouble in Spanish cant tell what is says. No mater I can work around it.Problems are only unresolved solutions. FYI it's not German silver resistance wire. 

hanon

Doug,
Yes he ordered something from Germany and France , if I recall fine. Not specified what. It just appeared in the newspapers from May or June 1902 which just said that Figuera ordered pieces in different places that he later assembled in his workshop. He worked as profesor in San Agustin Collegue in Las Palmas. I suppose that he was just a part time job, because he really was engineer working for the goverment. Collegues in that time in Spain was not the same as current universities. Collegues were more related to technical schools for educating new profesionals

Peace guys!!!  After so many unuseful staff in the last posts I just summarize what seems to be an important key: many parallels primaries seems to interact and seems to get an amplification effect. Therefore it seems we should build more than one set

core

NRam, when I look at the picture you provided I have a hard time understanding how you are defeating the Transformer effect. I would imagine your increased secondary output would have a proportional effect on the primary. This would especially be true if traditional induction took place in your coil. A larger output would indicate a larger magnetic field on the secondary. This magnetic field would interact with the primary coil, if its circuit is closed.

In essence you are still held hostage by Lenz's Law. Also in the picture are you using a solid core or individual cores for the primary and secondary.

-Core 

core

Quote from: Doug1 on February 12, 2016, 01:25:56 PM
Im still trying to figure this statement out.

"It doesn't work like that in reality. Magnetic lines don't just leap out of iron and produce "flux cutting" on coils. The reason why is because iron has such a higher permeability than air, it requires a lot of energy to to push the lines out."

So your saying the magnetic field around the earth does not exist because the field lines cant just jump out of the magnet core.We all burned up a long time ago and this is just a dream?Cool

Doug, who did you quote. I also don't agree with that statement. I just want to read the context of the entire post.

-Core