Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug1

Hannon I told you you would get it in about six months ,your six months expired some time ago. I am tired of waiting watching oil dry is worse then paint.

Doug1

Got sparks? Read a manual for ignition systems and suppress the sparks on the contacts the way the rest of world does or invent something new.

NRamaswami

Norman..

If you follow the patent exactly you will not easily get past cop>1.What is the principle stated in the patent? Lenz law is cancelled when secondary is placed between two opposing primaries and strength f the two opposing primaries is continuously varied.Now look at this..If you look at a primary coil it has a minimum of two layers..One going down the electromagnet and the other going up..If you extend the secondary coil and place them between these two primaries the strength of the turns of the two layers will continuously vary. Secondary placed inside these two layers will be nearly Lenz free.Now if you connect all three secondaries together your cop would increase.The secret is to make the primary draw as low as poosible and at as high a voltage as possible. For that we need to use thin wires.In AC if you use twisted multifilar wire each whe coil increases the inductive impedance. The coil was originally designed by Tesla to replace capacitors. So a multifilar coil can store a lot of atmospheric electricity and when its capacity is reached will release them suddenly.

There is another point here.. The secondary wire is a thick wire. When a thick secondary is induced by a high voltage carrying thin wire secondary develops high amperage.

When the turns of the secondary are induced without Lenz law the voltage of of secondary keeps increasing based on the turns of secondary voltage applid in primary and magnetic field strength of the core.

Inventors do not want to disclose. Our good friend Doug will only give cryptic advise and how do you expect an inventor not to confuse you or not to be cryptic.

With that said it is a modular device and you needmodules.

Do not saturate the core. Lenz law does not apply but it is dangerous and unsustainable to use that method.

Regards

Ramaswami

Ps: I did not use like poles for it is very cumbersome and more expensive to build.