Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Simple Free Energy Effect Discovered

Started by aether22, October 07, 2012, 07:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aether22

?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

Neo-X

U forgot something.. If you use thinner coil with high current, this would result in an increase resistance.

aether22

Not forgotten, just not critical, indeed in theory you could use superconductive wire.
Since both coils are in series in most tests, but that may explain the high voltage out of the thicker wire.
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

Neo-X

Imho there is a trade off here. Current is the amount of electrons passing in 1 second. If you use thick and thin wire with the same length connected in series, the electron passing in thin wire might increase in speed but it will reduce the density of electrons flow in the wire. On the other hand the electrons on thick wire is slow but has a higher density. So the total amount of current and ofcourse magnetic field is equal that will result in zero mutual induction.

aether22

Yes, but if you double the electron velocity (keeping the same density for a moment), do you get double or quadruple the effects from the moving charge?
I went through some logic that would say it is quadruple, but when you consider the static protons and such the magnetic force would stay the same at an equivalent ampere turns, but the inductive field I had reason to believe is different.

It is worth noting that it has been proven that rotating a magnet on it's longitudinal voltage axis increases the radial voltage (homopolar generator), which is the same as Hooper's motional E-field, if the magnet were an electromagnet that would require that the increase was consistent with quadrupling when you double the velocity because the protons create a magnetic field also.

So if the number of electrons moving halves but the velocity with which they move doubles that could still result in a doubling of the force they create.

Anyway arguing the theory isn't going to get us anywhere, it is worth noting that so far online calculators do predict a different value despite the same ampere turns, even with a single turn, are they wrong?

So I have results from 2 coils that create an inductive field, but I made another one that for some unknown reason didn't give the same results, Not yet sure why. Maybe it disproves the effect, or there may be another reason, I have done way too little testing on it yet.