Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Cole Mechanism

Started by Aemilius, October 08, 2012, 06:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aemilius

I'd appreciate it TinslKoala, WilbyInebriated
and johnny874 if we could avoid infecting this
thread with any personal issues, in other words....

"Alright you guys.... Spread out!"

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on October 10, 2012, 08:35:08 AM
So, Wilby, do you remember when you promised to send me a mosfet, but you really never intended to so so?

You promised to send me the mosfet and you had me give you a mailing address in a PM, do you recall that? And then later on you laughed at me, and you still do, because you really never intended to send me anything.... you just did it to get the personal information from me. Do you remember that?

Now, who owes whom a "mea culpa", you lying troll?  Are you going to deny that little episode of raw, blatant dishonesty on your part? Taking advantage of a poor ignorant internet novice like I was then, for your own nefarious purposes?  Did you or did you not do that little thing? Why should anyone trust anything you say, after you tricked me in that manner?
nice red herring... ::) but nevertheless we already covered that... and your mendacious confabulation that the context of the 'mosfet performance' was 'overunity'...  ::)  nor were you a "poor ignorant internet novice" then... you were registered here a full 11 months before your first post in the ainslie thread. ::) you just lied again! want me to drag up all your old posts and drag you through the mud again? or would you rather behave like an adult? your choice...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Aemilius on October 10, 2012, 09:00:37 AM

i will respect your request. i can't speak for the other two stooges though... ;) and beautiful craftsmanship aemilius...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Aemilius

WilbyInebriated "i will respect your request. i can't speak for the other two stooges though..."

Well if you don't respond, as they say.... that will be that (just kidding around with the picture).

WilbyInebriated "and beautiful craftsmanship aemilius..."

Thanks.... not bad for a bunch of old bent up coat hangers, scrap plastic and discarded bicycle parts huh? I guess you could call that "junk science"!

johnny874

Quote from: Aemilius on October 10, 2012, 09:00:37 AM

Emile,
They say it is a condition of posting in this forum, I was making you aware of it.
There is a reason they do attack me, it is because I have taken the time to study engineering and mathematics.
Without understanding the restraints science places on engineering, a person might as well be pissing in the wind.
And if you use my idea, some type of arrangement will need to be made.
With this idea, if the cog is aligned on it's outside periphery to be to the left of the vertical center line and above the horizontal center line, then as it draws a weight in closer, no additional resistence will happen because the movement of the weight will be along the path of it's lever.
when most people try something like this, it is not a catch and release system where work (work equals mass times distance) requires an expenditure of energy. What they have over looked is that if the weight is pulled from behind, then this resistence costs as much energy as the shift in balance can generate. but when the weight is retratced along the path of it's lever, then it is "free energy".
And by having a taper on the cog or any other such device which allows the line to move off of the cog, then when the weight is rotated clockwise (counterclockwise motion would require the cog being reversed in it's position) and moves past top center and then the level of the axle, it can move outward on it's own accord or by having it strike a pin or other such device imparting some force to encourage it's movement outward allowing it to once again become over balanced.

J. Lindgaard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilsB_KtTSAU