Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Naphtalen in your gas tank ? 30 % more mileage ?

Started by hartiberlin, July 29, 2006, 04:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walter Hofmann

Yes I checked back with regular 87 two Tankfillings and to my surprise it did even give 30 miles less then before the change ( only 203 instaed 230miles). now I got the first tank with naphthalene again 5 balls for 20 gallone and it looks like I get even more mileage out now but the tank is not empty I still have 1/3 in it and have 330 miles till now. this week I should be empty probably wednesday then I can say exactly how many miles I did get from the 20 gallone.
I also just got word from a friend who took a long ride 1,200 lies Interstate with a chevy van 2.0 1992 where he usually get 210 miles from 20 gallone and this time with mothballs he did get400 miles out of it , he is so happy instead of 6 times filling up he only needed 3 times, lets see when he comes back in november how the situation is then.
greetings
walt

pese

Possibly mothballs dont work (or dont better) in this countries , that use naphtale in his gasoline originally as mixure , some people annonce 0 % more milage (km)
pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

Walter Hofmann

Hi pese,
which people you mean have reported 0% more mileage? The one what I have seen was where somebody put the balls in and start driving for a short distance and I am sure the balls wasnt even dissolved. The balls need about 3to6hours to dissolve.
But it is possible that if there are allready naphthalene used in theoriginal gasoline mixture the results are maybe not so high, I dont know. I only can tell my experience with the regular 87 here in the US what I and a few friends of mine have tested .
greetings
walt

pese

that was you  (as attached)

If it work now better (also in germany) congratulation.

i drive with aceton additionally and willtry also add water (again)
lasti have done this (with success 1959!!)
Now i have time again

pese

------------
copy:

Hi,
I tested how fast the mouthballs pillsvdissolve in gasoline and it took about 3 hr till it was disoolved the samething was if the pills was crashed. I did put the 10 pills in my full tank on the evening let it stay over night and can say that on the next morning the drive to the jobsite was allready exciting but neede to get use to the higher iddle speed of the engine.
But was I also found out is that in the european gasoline there is allready naphthalene used maybe this is the reason if the results in europe differ against the results here in the US.
I am still driving on the tank filling and be on mile 200 where the tank gauge shows still half full. ( normaly at 230 miles the tank is empty) I will find out and poste it how many miles I get out on the end if I fill up again.
greetings
walt

Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

atlantex

Hi,

I tested last week acetone in the tank, 240 ml to 45 l super-fuel, I didn't noticed an improvement of milage or power  :-\

The mothballs from ebay arrived me on thursday, so I can test it this week.

atlantex