Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mr.Clean's Device

Started by verpies, November 09, 2012, 03:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: crazycut06 on November 10, 2012, 09:26:18 AM
I've watched the video again and saw the yellow clip connected from the 5watt resistor going to the cap bank and the green clip connected to the common ground! Thats why he still got power for the trafo, he thought he disconnected the cap bank via the black wire to the common ground but misses the green clip still connected to the neg of the battery i think, im not discouraging any body, but telling what i think...see for your self if im mistaken...correct me if im wrong...  ;D

Can you give some specific time markers for your observations? My eyes aren't as sharp as they once were, and I've always been confused by alligator clipleads.... (I was bitten by one when I was a child and now they frighten me).

Farmhand

At about 3:33 he say's "this thing is really weird" then shows the capacitors and the battery, the yellow red black and green leads can be seen connected to the cap board.
Black and green on negative, yellow and red on positive. I've already posed the question of those wire's, but I got an unclear response.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzE-p0GJb_Q&feature=youtu.be

e2matrix

Quote from: Farmhand on November 10, 2012, 12:10:30 PM
At about 3:33 he say's "this thing is really weird" then shows the capacitors and the battery, the yellow red black and green leads can be seen connected to the cap board.
Black and green on negative, yellow and red on positive. I've already posed the question of those wire's, but I got an unclear response.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzE-p0GJb_Q&feature=youtu.be

I've got a large monitor, ran that vid at highest resolution and froze at 3:33, 3:37, 3:38 and ran it many times over.  I certainly could not say that the leads are connected as you state.  They could just be laying close to where they had been clipped.  Lots of possibilities.   To assume that you are correct is to assume mr. clean is either doing a sloppy job of trying to fool everyone or he's to dumb to realize he still has them hooked up.  Neither one of those scenario's fits well with what I know of him. 

poynt99

He appears to have 5 electrolytics in series across a RS breadboard. At each end, the caps terminate to the breadboard "rail". It looks to me as though all 4 alligator clips are still clipped to a wire inserted into the "rail" buss.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

TinselKoala

Quote from: e2matrix on November 10, 2012, 12:45:39 PM
I've got a large monitor, ran that vid at highest resolution and froze at 3:33, 3:37, 3:38 and ran it many times over.  I certainly could not say that the leads are connected as you state.  They could just be laying close to where they had been clipped.  Lots of possibilities.   To assume that you are correct is to assume mr. clean is either doing a sloppy job of trying to fool everyone or he's to dumb to realize he still has them hooked up.  Neither one of those scenario's fits well with what I know of him.

Those are not the only possibilities.

"Many's the slip between the cup and the lip". With that kind of disarray on the workbench it is very easy to make errors or wiring "glitches" without realizing it. (My bench is also like this, respect, but all my clipleads are the same color so I don't get confused.) I'm sure he'll find out if and where there is an error, and I'm hopeful that he'll post a diagram that shows the exact circuit as it is, including any "error" if one is found. I really don't think he's trying to fool anyone and I wouldn't call him "too dumb to realize" anything, because it seems to me from looking at earlier videos that he is honestly experimenting and trying to fill in the gaps in his understanding.

The people who are too dumb to realize anything are the ones who know it all already anyway.