Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Single circuits generate nuclear reactions

Started by Tesla_2006, July 31, 2006, 08:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikewatson

BEP
QuoteBrown doesn't mean it is iron either. Neither does ferromagnetic response to a magnet.

I agree the brown deposit does not mean it is iron oxide, in fact tungsten gives a deposit also which is non magnetic, but what sustances are ferromagnetic which are not cobalt/iron/nickel containing or their oxides, which could be attracted by a magnet and dragged along 5 mm away? The carbon used is spectrally pure reagent quality and contains less than 2 ppm of total contaminents, the water and KCL are also reagent quality.

Mike

BEP

I can only suggest having someone do a chemical analysis.

Do different sized particles exhibit different magnetic properties? Some ferro some para or some diamagnetic?

Is there any reaction to water or does it turn brown when contacting water?

If in water does it settle after about 20 minutes or does it create a suspended solution?

Is either electrode showing signs of 'swapped' material. Meaning, instead of pits in the W, are there spots that now have graphite? (should be impossible to tell by eye but rubbing it may work).
I'm not a chemist so I'm not a good one to ask. The only odd thing I have seen with this residue is it tends to loose color or dissolve completely when treated with common household bleach ( the smallest of particles ) and when in water the larger particles act the same as iron (to a magnet) and the stained water/small residue particle solution is paramagnetic.

Best guess from me is it may be a combination of iron and magnesium.

Any particles large enough to scrape for viewing the color and luster beneath?

sparks

I tried to post this yesterday but it disappeared when this site went into maintenance.   

I believe that a plasma circulates the electrons about a grouping of atomic neuclei.   Essentially a macroatom.  The electrons circulate about the neuclei cluster instead of atomically dictated orbitals.  This current then creates a magnetic tube about itself which reorganises the neuclei via the alignment of the neuclei magnetic dipole moments with the electron current.  The shell of the plasma is now highly negative and could be seperated from the protonic charge by up to lightyears away or just one plank, :P.  This electrostatic field is highly charged and able to influence matter at a great distance.  e.g. emwave energy emitted from a spark gap.   The plasma voltage is a destabilizing force in the mass it encounters.  The electron current can be inhomogenous and illicit emwave energies in very high or low frequency spectra.   These wave energies when expressed on other atomic lattices along with the highly - electrostatic charge could result in such effects as currentless electolysis of water, particle acceleration, cold fusion, themal energy from molecular resonance.  I believe that the voltages possible are limited only by the shielding of the plasma from electromagnetic stimulation which would result in it's decay. 
   I believe that when an atomic lattice is first exposed to a voltage there is a mutation of the electron orbital shell due to the inertial response of the mass difference between the electron field and the neucleus.  If this voltage is high enough and of very short duration the electron field can be totally stripped from the neuclei and a plasma formed.  Then the plasma goes to work to extract more energy from the matter it influences.  Where does the energy come from?  Whatever makes electrons run away from a negative charged field and whatever got them in motion around a neucleus to begin with.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

BEP

@Sparks,

Your last post makes me think you agree with me in that, if there is transmutation there may be more than one element resulting from the conversion process?

Since iron oxide tends to be paramagnetic the oxide may not be a result of oxidation of the generated element but a result of the conversion process and simply may be coating another ferromagnetic material that may or may not show 'red' oxidation.

I too have created my fair amount of brown slime in HHO games and from the use of many different materials. Some of it will 'run away' from a moving magnet and some will be drawn to a still magnet.

No, I've had no useful results. I could run a small Fox toy airplane motor from my last reactor but it needed much more than it put out.

sparks

@Bep

There is an outside chance that the material isn't an element or compound at all but a solid plasma.  It could have varying responses to magnetic and electric fields depending on how it was created.   When you think about the definition of an element every element is just a miniplasma.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love