Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Has An Important Property Of Fluids Been Overlooked ?

Started by fletcher, November 16, 2012, 10:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minnie

Hi
   I was looking at it as if gravity was a spring, pulling two things together. Yes, a spring can do some work, but you have
to put that energy into the spring to start with, once it's gone, it's gone!
                                      John.

johnny874

Quote from: minnie on December 03, 2012, 11:15:53 AM
Hi
   I was looking at it as if gravity was a spring, pulling two things together. Yes, a spring can do some work, but you have
                                      John.

Minnie,
Here is what I posted in besslerwheel.com and will post in the same titled thread in this forum.
@Aman, the show is Numb3rs, season 4, episode 69. Watch the 10 minute mark. They show Heron's Fountain.
The previous post about Bessler;
Quote from: daanoppermandaxwc ,
             The pendulum will destroy the wheel if any decrease or increase in wheel rpm takes place .
daanopperman,
  I'll give away what Bessler has said many times, the weights work together. When both pendulums are falling together, one on each side of the wheel, their blows to the wheel will be cushioned by the water they are pumping.
This also allows the pendulum moving upwards towards top center to do as much work as the one moving downward not wasting any potential.
With a 4:1 ratio and to weights working together, the ratio baloons up to 8:1. And if you have as an example 98n-m's of torque, it would easily move 5kg's of water.
The torque would be equivalent to 10 kg's at 1 meter. It would take 1.25 kg's at a ratio of 8:1 to generate that much force.
And as Bessler would say, simple enough for him to understand. I'm still amazed by what the guy knew.
Kind of why I am willing to spend the money and what time it takes me, his work is worth more than what it will cost me  :-)
edited to add, when Bessler said he made more pulleys and levers, the pulleys would be for connecting the levers/pendulums so they work together. Where you have pulley's, you also have lines/chords/ropes, etc.
edited to add; Stefan Hartmann, moderator of overunity.com has let me know he is interested in seeing me post more videos detailing different aspects of Bessler's wheel. Since it will take time for the build I am doing, I will in the next week r so be posting some vidoes show how Bessler's water pumps worked as well as how his levers/penulums might have worked together. I have let Stefan know that I think Bessler would be something close to a genius for the work he accomplished.

Jim
edited to add; made a quick video showing how 2 opposing levers move in a wheel and suggest how they might work together.
The other links are for how much over balance is required to rotate a wheel and also a demonstration of a basic water pump shooting water which Bessler did mention that his weights "shot out".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFE9Gz8A-c8&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJRhqXdRrbg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOl2dJaavS8
with pumps, when one pumps or discharges, it will be into another pump above it on the wheel. If you watch the first link, imagine as the wheel rotating that it is constantly pumping water upwards into an empty chamber. And once you can understand that, then you can start to understand everything Bessler said. And hopefully everything he wrote won't be made known so some people can realize some things for themselves.

fletcher

Thanks Red & TK, minnie etc - I have computer & on-going internet connections problems so will be back to discuss when I can.

minnie

Hi Fletcher,
                you could well have got mixed up with the spring thing. We were arguing whether gravity is a force or energy.
I felt that gravity was only a force. I likened it to a spring in that to make a spring have energy you have to tension it.
Although not quite there, the fellow with his copper pipe has made a real good effort.
I've got a couple of questions but I'll leave it for now as it sounds as if you're very busy at the moment and also have internet
probs. I'm really enjoying it, thank you for giving your time,
                                                                                             John.

Aman Shah

Quote from: minnie on December 03, 2012, 11:15:53 AM
Hi
                                      John.

Strange thought!
Anyway,what made you think this.Have you come across any research papers related to quantum physics,suggesting this hypothesis?If yes,then this may be interesting.

please answer.
Let me just tell all of you that something needs capacity to do work on a body at a height to let it fall down.Nothing can fall down without doing any external work on it.If some body falls down without external work on it ,it would mean you have not supplied energy to move that body.It would then mean anything would move on its own without supply of energy.This would be violation of law of Thermodyanamics.It would be like Output without input energy.

Hence gravitational force is associated with Gravitational energy.And hence gravity is both Force as well as Energy.

Energy is capacity to do work.

The creation of force needs energy.
Just think logically.

This is like,most of you guys are telling that force and energy can be seperate quantities,out of which any one is needed to move a body,but it cannot be true.