Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 truth movement topic

Started by FreeEnergy, August 01, 2006, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we leave this thread on overunity.com ?

Yes, leave it here, we have to expose the inside job.
No, delete this thread, political things don't fit over here.
I don't have time for this!
I don't care!
Remove this poll!

Elvis Oswald

Liberty,

They'll take my gun when they pry it from my cold dead fingers. :)

Sorry if it sounded like I was calling for a UN invasion of the US. haha

What needs to happen is for other countries to Force us out of IRAQ, and to threaten Bush into cancelling plans for the attack on Iran.  It would also help if some other country - Germany most likely - would offer refuge to SERIOUS whistle-blowers... and maybe even coordinate a multinational investigation... Chavez has offered to do this and I like the idea.

Of course there are plans to disarm us.  Bush could do it tomorrow.... half the idiots here wouldn't mind it - and about half of the republicans would be ok with it if Bush did it.  As evidence, consider what the conservatives would have done if Clinton had signed the patriot act...
Besides all that - It's a proven fact that Bush can and will do anything he wants and even though some may cry foul... noone does a damn thing about it. 

But regardless, we are out of control.  We better get control of it, or we will be in a world of pain.  Even if Russia doesn't attack us over Iran... with all our military in theater, we are sitting ducks for Russia or China.
Not that I have hard feelings for either of those countries... but shit happens.

Elvis Oswald

Jake,

You sound like Bill O'Reilly.  When a 9/11 victim's son was on - and talking about these very questions - Bill yelled at him and cut his mic... "out of respect for the victims."

Examining the evidence and presenting your analysis to refute someone else's theory is one thing... and seeing the thread and, being ignorant, clicking away and laughing is another... but posting what you posted is an obvious attempt to discourage others from looking into the evidence.  And perhaps you even thought you would have the moderator remove the thread.  You probably even called the TIPS hotline to report this "unauthorized" discussion.
So it's obvious that your allegiance is to George Bush... and George Bush is a traitor to America... and that makes you a traitor.  Please note that your IP hhas been logged and you will be tried and punished for your crimes against the people of America.

Have a good day.

TheOne

Bush is an idiot, its funny that most poeple outside the US know that!

GOV hide all secrets about freeenergy, antigravity, they want make money
with petrol, make war to increase the oil prize.

Destroy our only planet just to make them rich and live longuer!

hartiberlin

Hi TheOne,
I can understand that we all are angry now , but please
don?t post any death threads over here.

You might have a look at this instead:

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=3401925678922201999

There must be a public investigation coming from the people with
no controlment or censorship of the mediapossible, how it is done nowadays.

This can only come from the grasroots. So it is best to get
out these videos, copy them to DVD-R/+R and donate them to all
your friends, so they know, what is going on and don?t trust the
normal media anymore, which allover the USA and also Germany
is controlled and censored.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

TheOne