Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 truth movement topic

Started by FreeEnergy, August 01, 2006, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we leave this thread on overunity.com ?

Yes, leave it here, we have to expose the inside job.
No, delete this thread, political things don't fit over here.
I don't have time for this!
I don't care!
Remove this poll!

Elvis Oswald

hey Mac.  Of course a plane hit the WTC.  Two of them as a matter of fact.  Where did you see anyone claiming they didn't??

You didn't even examine the evidence... and that makes you look like a partisan moron.  :D

Cheers

Tinker

"But there's a big problem with Loose Change and with most other conspiracy theories. The more you think about them, the more you realize how much they depend on circumstantial evidence, facts without analysis or documentation, quotes taken out of context and the scattered testimony of traumatized eyewitnesses."

From the article below

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1531304-3,00.html

But I have a conspiracy for you, a guy told me he saw Elvis and Lee Harvey doin Daquri's at Harrah's in Vegas last summer, think they were plotting a comeback?.

Cheers

Tinker

Mac

Quotehey Mac.  Of course a plane hit the WTC.  Two of them as a matter of fact.  Where did you see anyone claiming they didn't??

You didn't even examine the evidence... and that makes you look like a partisan moron.

Perhaps you should read (or re-read) the first few pages of this thread before labeling anyone a "partisan moron". Although after reading some of your posts about Bush, I can see why the phrase might be an integral part of your philosophy and a reasonable example of your intellect.

From the 1st reply:
"Wow, that is the best documentation I have ever seen about the 9/11 untruth...

This evidence is the best I have seen so far !
the Twin towers were destroyed probably by bomb explosions and the Pentagon was probably hit by a cruise missile, not a plane !"

From the 6th reply:
"Wow, this is really getting a SUPER FRAUD !

The evidence is overwhelming, that the 3 WTC buildings were brought down by controlled demolition !

Especially the fine dust would only occur from controlled demolition explosions !

Also you can see the single explosions, one after the other, floor after the next floor, clearly on a few wittness tapes and the steel is flying horizontally away as only controlled demolition explosions can have caused it !"

Perhaps you didn't notice the title of this thread you have so eloquently posted in?

Sadly, you've now substantiated my previous comments with ridiculous name calling.

Elvis Oswald

Quote from: Mac on September 06, 2006, 06:22:42 PM
This has got to be one of the most asinine threads on the face of the planet. I was watching the morning news LIVE and saw the second plane crash in real time, as did thousands (if not millions) of other Americans. There were traffic and news helicopters in the area and several broadcast the second hit as it happened.

And apparently some of you have no idea of how our "free press" loves exposing cover-ups (or any government secret). News is really a big seller over here.

Sadly, stupid stuff like this doesn't lend credibility to the "free energy" cause, and makes this forum look more like a nuthouse than a source of legitimate ideas.

Sheesh.

Well Mac - as you can see from your quote... you called the thread asinine... and you called it stupid... and you said it made the forum look like a nuthouse.

My rule is to never make it personal until someone brings it to that level first - and you did.

But let's talk about the issue instead.

Of course planes hit the towers.  Everyone saw them.
But the buildings were brought down with explosives.  You can plainly see that from the tapes... and of course the real smoking gun is the free fall speed of the building.

At the pentagon - I'm not sure what hit it.... but it damn sure wasn't a plane.  Before the front of the building collapsed, there was a 16' hole.  That's not a jet - the fuselage would crumple for one thing... and the engines would have made more impact than the fuselage... and none of it would have went through 3 rings of the pentagon - this was the recently upgraded section with kevlar reinforcement.

As for Osama, he could have been involved - but that doens't take away from the evidence of explosives bringing down the towers.
Considering the relationship between Osama and the CAI - and Bush and the bin Ladens - and the fact that Osama always pops up with a threatning tape every election... I would say he's working for the Bush mafia.

Me Partisan??  If you call being a constitutionalist libertarian partian... then maybe I am.

Bush 41 wrote NAFTA and violated the constitution - congress is suppose to regulate trade and treaties.
Clinton signed NAFTA - and that was his job to do since the democrats would have fought it otherwise.  That makes him a traitor too.
And Bush 43 has assumed dictorial powers and called the constitution "a goddamned piece of paper" - so hell yeah, he's a traitor too.

And if you think the 5 companies that own all the media in the US are gonna rat on the criminals that deregulate them while regulating the people... you are fooling yourself.

I'll remind you that the 9/11 truth movement is not about figuring out what did happen - without an investigation, there is no way to be sure.  It's about getting an independant investigation - because obviously, the official story is a "conspiracy theory."

Why don't you look into the Bohemian Grove.  You can see from copies of their own annuals who attends - all the major media people and all the "christian" conservatives.
And then check out Alex Jones hidden camera video of the Cremation of Care ceremony... where they sacrifice a child in effigy to a stone owl.
Then tell me who the crazy people are...