Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 truth movement topic

Started by FreeEnergy, August 01, 2006, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we leave this thread on overunity.com ?

Yes, leave it here, we have to expose the inside job.
No, delete this thread, political things don't fit over here.
I don't have time for this!
I don't care!
Remove this poll!

pese

Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

mikestocks2006

Quote from: btester1 on September 08, 2006, 01:16:58 AM
Media is the medium in which the elite talk to the masses. taken from www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com
I have talked with this guy. I'm starting to see what is going on.

Now because I was at Bilderberg in Ottawa, saw David Rockefeller, Queen Beatrix(owner of shell oil), Hillary Clinton and 130 other elite.
Now why are these elite meeting every year in secret.
I protested, because I guess I'm one of the few who don't like Iraqi children being hurt. Babies grown deformed from depleted uranium.

I saw a movie called "Stealth" in Futureshop(video store). This is total New World Order, get the terrorists(freedom fighters) kind of stuff.
Neat movie and special effects but this is propaganda. Stealth plane to kill terrorists.

Don't you love the thimeserol in the vaccines(mercury). Don't you love the fluoride(Hitler) in the water dumming you down.
Don't you love the fact that you have macromedia video that let's them enable microphones and you video cam on you.
Just right click and go settings, enable microphone and video. Google wants to use this. Programmers can look at this and say yes that's possible.  Is it a registry setting. Oh that's easy. I'm a programmer myself.
Don't you just love NSA spying on your telephones and email.

George Bush is talking like a mind controlled idiot. Just listen to his speeches.
It's shocks me every day people believe his lies.
Of course Bush is just a puppet. You people should watch the machurian candidate by Denzel Washington. It will open your eyes.
It is proven that he has had microphones in his ear while giving speeches.

You people have a duty to expose the corruption of 911.

I have nieces and nephews and I don't want them to grow up under a satanic new world order scheme.

When I went to protest, boy I felt good about myself, what a rush.

I will do my best on september 11. I'll do whatever I can to remember the 3000 people that died.

I actively write to news journalists and ask them, please expose 911. Please do this, it does wake people up.

Not to move too far away of topic but since the media involvent is being brought up, here are few items I think we all should be aware off.

Fake TV News: Widespread and Undisclosed
Paid for by the government and corporations with no public disclosure.
http://www.prwatch.org/fakenews/execsummary
http://www.pbs.org/now/politics/farsetta.html
The above programs were or our local PBS stations, you can get tme by contacting the station(s).

This is getting more interesting:
As one employee said "There's no sense of integrity as far as having a line that can't be crossed."http://www.outfoxed.org/OutfoxedSummary.php

I assume we all have seen this live when it happened back in 2003. Do you all remember the media fanfare and the kudos for a job well done, high 5?s for the power?s that be here, not to mention the ?local participation there??

Army Stage-Managed Fall of Hussein Statue
By David Zucchino
Times Staff Writer
July 3, 2004

The Army's internal study of the war in Iraq criticizes some efforts by its own psychological operations units, but one spur-of-the-moment effort last year produced the most memorable image of the invasion.

As the Iraqi regime was collapsing on April 9, 2003, Marines converged on Firdos Square in central Baghdad, site of an enormous statue of Saddam Hussein. It was a Marine colonel ? not joyous Iraqi civilians, as was widely assumed from the TV images ? who decided to topple the statue, the Army report said. And it was a quick-thinking Army psychological operations team that made it appear to be a spontaneous Iraqi undertaking.

After the colonel ? who was not named in the report ? selected the statue as a "target of opportunity," the psychological team used loudspeakers to encourage Iraqi civilians to assist, according to an account by a unit member.

But Marines had draped an American flag over the statue's face.

"God bless them, but we were thinking ... that this was just bad news," the member of the psychological unit said. "We didn't want to look like an occupation force, and some of the Iraqis were saying, 'No, we want an Iraqi flag!' "

Someone produced an Iraqi flag, and a sergeant in the psychological operations unit quickly replaced the American flag.

Ultimately, a Marine recovery vehicle toppled the statue with a chain, but the effort appeared to be Iraqi-inspired because the psychological team had managed to pack the vehicle with cheering Iraqi children. Full story here (may have to subscribe to get to the archives-old articles)
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/iraq/la-na-statue3jul03,1,1220327,print.story?coll=la-home-headlines

??? and let?s not even touch the Jessica Lynch fiasco?.or some of the later admitted fake terror news releases.

One may very well argue that a na?ve, uneducated, emotionally manipulated public, is so much easier to control
and fleece.

Note: some of the links are old and maybe archived or need subscription to the newspapers to access them.

FreeEnergy

here is a working video from video.google.com i also updated my first post with the same link below.
Loose Change 2E:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7218920724339766288&sourceid=top100newfeed

raburgeson

Well I know this is not ats but I have a problem with the post developements. We didn't strike the countries were the terrorist came from, We are expected to set aside freedoms, I really don't like the looks of this proposed national ID card, Christian religeous freedoms, privacy, freedom of press, freedom of speach, even freedom of science. Try to go down and buy some chemicals for a project. They are actually subverting scientific exploration, which means they are limiting education. They haven't closed our borders and noone has even mentioned our even larger unwatched coastline. Why hasn't there been at least a halfway decent response to the attack, and surely there was a lot more to it than 19 Arabs, someone had to help them from inside and we haven't even IDed all of the enemy yet. Pennsylvania Minutemen are ready. We were the second state to sign the Declaration and we will probably be the first to stand up and tell them were to stick their National ID Card. Saudi Arabia is still in control of our port cities, isn't that scary?

btester1

Boy it's nice to see Alex Jones bullhorning at the trade towers yesterday in New York.
Most all firefighters and police now believe it's an inside job. Since now most of them are dying, caughing up blood from the asbestos and mercury. They didn't know since the EPA covered it up the pollution.
Please pray for those that are sick.

9/11 was an inside job!! 9/11 was an inside job!!
Lot's of energy there yesterday.

Today it was the council on foreign relations. The cause of the inside job.
9/11 was a CFR job!! 9/11 was a CFR job!!

I'll post the video link when I see it.
Watch for it on http://www.prisonplanet.com/
it's going to come soon.