Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 truth movement topic

Started by FreeEnergy, August 01, 2006, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we leave this thread on overunity.com ?

Yes, leave it here, we have to expose the inside job.
No, delete this thread, political things don't fit over here.
I don't have time for this!
I don't care!
Remove this poll!

madsen

Quote from: Elvis Oswald on September 18, 2008, 11:23:36 PM
There is no THEY in "fire dept commander."

But if you want to make a leap and say that he was referring to the fire dept commander and others when he say's THEY...
then by all means... and where does that lead?

The fire dept commander and some other people (unknown) made the decision to PULL IT (the building)

not quite as fun as holographic planes and death rays.... but it is possible.

Here's what I'm working from, just for reference:

Quote from: Silverstein"I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse."

Just to clarify, though, you do accept that the fire department commander participated in the decision?  If so, then that commander is definitely implicated in the conspiracy, agreed?

Elvis Oswald

Seriously... if you're DOD PsyOps... THANK YOU!!!!  I am going to make a mint with this class action lawsuit.

They can line up all the expert witnesses they want.  I'll just play the 9/11 video and the jury will RAIN money down on me,

Mwhahahahahahaha!!

BUT, if you're serious about learning the truth... why not find out the approval process for demolishing a building.

Can you get a permit with 20,000 gallons of diesel fuel and an aluminum ball bat 50' long?

Elvis Oswald

I don't think "they" had a fire dept commander amongst them.

He just said they.  I guess we will never know who they were.

But SOMEONE made the decision to PULL IT (the building)

And I wonder if we can find any documentaries about controlled demolition that would have guys using "pull it" to mean "blow it up"??

Cause - not only does he not say "pull them"... there is no evidence of that term being used to mean "pull firefighters out" that I have seen - pre-911 that is...

But - OH MY - here's the term used...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNEoiOP76QQ

madsen

Quote from: Elvis Oswald on September 19, 2008, 12:08:38 AM
I don't think "they" had a fire dept commander amongst them.

He just said they.  I guess we will never know who they were.

But SOMEONE made the decision to PULL IT (the building)

And I wonder if we can find any documentaries about controlled demolition that would have guys using "pull it" to mean "blow it up"??

Cause - not only does he not say "pull them"... there is no evidence of that term being used to mean "pull firefighters out" that I have seen - pre-911 that is...

But - OH MY - here's the term used...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNEoiOP76QQ

Yes, the first part of that video showing the demolition of building 6 is consistent with the quote I posted earlier:

QuoteConspiracy theorists say "Pull" is a term used by demolition experts. This is one of those many half truths conspiracy theorists use to convince the ignorant. "Pull" is used when they "Pull" a building away from another with cables during demolition.

For a picture of the demolition of WTC6 with cables attached, see this page, near the top:  http://www.911myths.com/html/wtc7_pulled.html

Back to the Silverstein statement---he uses the word "they" three times, the first two clearly referring back to the firefighters.  But the third occurrence of "they" doesn't?

Elvis Oswald

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UrI2uV_PYw&feature=related

just watch

and then while watching the second segment... notice the square and compass on the book  :)

I could make up better lies for the man.  7 layers of truth in my yarns.  All I need is a little seed...