Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 truth movement topic

Started by FreeEnergy, August 01, 2006, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we leave this thread on overunity.com ?

Yes, leave it here, we have to expose the inside job.
No, delete this thread, political things don't fit over here.
I don't have time for this!
I don't care!
Remove this poll!

Elvis Oswald

I'm an Obama supporter too.  Though I support Ron Paul first... looks like Obama is the lesser of two evils.

I would love to think that Obama will change things, but I think the best we can hope for is a reach-around.

madsen

Quote from: Elvis Oswald on September 20, 2008, 09:14:37 PM
I'm an Obama supporter too.  Though I support Ron Paul first... looks like Obama is the lesser of two evils.

I would love to think that Obama will change things, but I think the best we can hope for is a reach-around.

Good---at least we can agree on something!   ;D

utilitarian

You people are all idiots.  9/11 was not perpetrated by planes or missiles or death rays or demolition.  It was trains.  Here are some eyewitness quotes:

Nicholas Borrillo -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) on 23rd floor of North Tower:
Then we heard a rumble. We heard it and we felt the whole building shake. It was like being on a train, being in an earthquake. A train is more like it, because with the train you hear the rumbling, and it kind of like moved you around in the hall.

Paul Curran -- Fire Patrolman (F.D.N.Y.) North Tower:
I went back and stood right in front of Eight World Trade Center right by the customs house, and the north tower was set right next to it. Not that much time went by, and all of a sudden the ground just started shaking. It felt like a train was running under my feet.

Joseph Fortis -- E.M.T. (E.M.S.) T]he ground started shaking like a train was coming. You looked up, and I guess -- I don't know, it was one that came down first or two? Which one?

Keith Murphy -- (F.D.N.Y.) [Engine 47] At the time, I would have said they sounded like bombs, but it was boom boom boom and then the lights all go out. I hear someone say oh, s___, that was just for the lights out. I would say about 3, 4 seconds, all of a sudden this tremendous roar. It sounded like being in a tunnel with the train coming at you.

Timothy Julian -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 118] You know, and I just heard like an explosion and then cracking type of noise, and then it sounded like a freight train, rumbling and picking up speed, and I remember I looked up, and I saw it coming down.

Here is some photo evidence.

hartiberlin

If it would not have been all so tragically and the whole
world changed after 2001 and wars broke out and
many more people died due to it, I would have a laugh at
your train yoke....
::)
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Ghost

seems like 9/11 just happened yesterday, i remember it so vividly!
never forget this day people!