Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 truth movement topic

Started by FreeEnergy, August 01, 2006, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we leave this thread on overunity.com ?

Yes, leave it here, we have to expose the inside job.
No, delete this thread, political things don't fit over here.
I don't have time for this!
I don't care!
Remove this poll!

Cap-Z-ro

RECIPE FOR DISASTER

First the sociopathic dictator succeed must surround themselves with other sociopaths...making their sociopathic behavior appear normal by comparison.

Add controlled major media outlets filled with a mixture of other sociopaths, the naive, and the easily swayed...this is enough to gain the support of an already socially distracted population primed by false reports designed to instill fear and apprehension.

Let simmer, stir at regular intervals...and serve with appropriate cultural garnishes.

Regards...

b0rg13

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on May 03, 2008, 07:10:22 AM
RECIPE FOR DISASTER

First the sociopathic dictator succeed must surround themselves with other sociopaths...making their sociopathic behavior appear normal by comparison.

Add controlled major media outlets filled with a mixture of other sociopaths, the naive, and the easily swayed...this is enough to gain the support of an already socially distracted population primed by false reports designed to instill fear and apprehension.

Let simmer, stir at regular intervals...and serve with appropriate cultural garnishes.

Regards...

this reminds me of a history lesson in under 30secs, on repeat,a bummer most/some of us are blind to it.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

Eden

it is frightening to see that people like Bill and Utilitarian are unwilling to look at the facts, and only at the facts.
More then 50% of our population do not want to look at facts or even hear them; this is what makes our country so dangerous...
they believe what is being fed by the authorities and generally accepted...and dismiss 'hardcore facts' as crap.
they believe but do not want to know!!!

Cap-Z-ro

The beauty of the conditioning process used to control the mindset of the masses is that those drawn into the illusion are conditioned to reject, ridicule, and ignore unimpeachable contradictions to a blatant lie. 

Through the media, from an early age, redeemable personal attributes like loyalty and rightousness are turned against our own interests through the usage of symbols, such as flags and concepts like 'countries' and religion...driving into our subconscious, messages of allegience to divisive social constructs.

Evidence of the great deception can be found all over the place...just take notice.

There's other things to smell along the way besides the roses.

Rant over.

Regards...

Cap-Z-ro

"A recent letter to the editor asked for evidence of my claims regarding the tragedy of 9/11. Below I present some points that are presently known. I won?t be able to convince anyone who doesn?t want to be convinced, but for those who are willing to deal with factual evidence, consider the following:"

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/115376