Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I found Gustave Le Bon's missing book called "Synthetic Radioactivity"!

Started by gravityblock, December 05, 2012, 11:31:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Everything about Javier being in 2027 is fake. However, the story line of Javier (unico sobreviviente) is based on real life events.  The accident on Javier Prado avenue was caught on video.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

akos96

Nice job f***ing up the thread with some clickbait youtuber.
I actually read Evolution of matter and it is a f***ing fantastic read.
It completely changed my view on matter. The guy explains pretty much what De Broglie has proven way later, that matter is all about vibration. The De Broglie model of the atom was not taken seriously but it the correct way. Matter is just a bunch of standing waves. I forgot a lot but remember him explaining how fire evolves from matter and how nuclear radiation is just one form of all the types radiation that exits matter. I think he claimed there is no such thing as reflection but everything absorbs and emits. He explains how materials emit radiation by absorbing different wavelengths and different elements are all radiating in a different spectrum if excited correctly by incoming energy. Some elements radiate UV, some light rays, etc. He goes on about disproving the mainstream view that was evolving about nuclear energy and claims that the ether is indispensable to explain these phenomena. If I remember he says there is no need for intra-atomic energy to explain the energy in matter. Matter can be created and destroyed a lot of phenomena around us involve the dissolving of matter into energy. He also lists cases of transmutation in the book and an easy experiment to create radioactive tin mercury amalgam exposed to sunlight (he says it is 50 times more active than uranium salts).
It's not so much about calculation but more like a helper for the mind. It gives an empirical, general theory to explain a lot of things, giving an easier way to understand things.

gravityblock

Quote from: akos96 on May 22, 2021, 06:21:47 AM
Nice job f***ing up the thread with some clickbait youtuber.
I actually read Evolution of matter and it is a f***ing fantastic read.
It completely changed my view on matter. The guy explains pretty much what De Broglie has proven way later, that matter is all about vibration. The De Broglie model of the atom was not taken seriously but it the correct way. Matter is just a bunch of standing waves. I forgot a lot but remember him explaining how fire evolves from matter and how nuclear radiation is just one form of all the types radiation that exits matter. I think he claimed there is no such thing as reflection but everything absorbs and emits. He explains how materials emit radiation by absorbing different wavelengths and different elements are all radiating in a different spectrum if excited correctly by incoming energy. Some elements radiate UV, some light rays, etc. He goes on about disproving the mainstream view that was evolving about nuclear energy and claims that the ether is indispensable to explain these phenomena. If I remember he says there is no need for intra-atomic energy to explain the energy in matter. Matter can be created and destroyed a lot of phenomena around us involve the dissolving of matter into energy. He also lists cases of transmutation in the book and an easy experiment to create radioactive tin mercury amalgam exposed to sunlight (he says it is 50 times more active than uranium salts).
It's not so much about calculation but more like a helper for the mind. It gives an empirical, general theory to explain a lot of things, giving an easier way to understand things.

This thread was dead for 9 years (since 2012).  This is my thread and I'm also your "so-called" clickbait youtuber.  This isn't clickbait as you falsely assert and I'm not f***ing this thread up as you'll see.

Our universe is a simulation!  This is How Our Universe is Rendered ( https://rubicon.anvil.app/#?/videos/watch?v=b5x0SrtTRfE )!

The accident happened in San Isidro!  San Isidro is a district of the Lima Province in Peru, and one of the upscale districts that comprise the city of Lima (reference: http://fumacrom.com/RU8S ).  San Isidro is also a village in the province of Alicante and autonomous community of Valencia, Spain (reference: http://fumacrom.com/RU3Y ).

1.)  Javier's timeline changed in 2021 to 2027.
2.)  Javier's accident in 2019 happened in San Isidro (Lima, Peru).  Javier awakened in hospital in 2027 in San Isidro (Valencia Spain).  San Isidro (Lima, Peru) -----> San Isidro (Valencia, Spain)
3.)  Accident of the lone survivor (unico sobreviviente)  happened on "Javier" Prado Avenue in 2019.  The lone survivor (unico sobreviviente) of 2027 is "Javier".   -----> Lone survivor on "Javier" Prado Avenue in 2019 to "Javier" being the lone survivor in 2027.
4.)  Único sobreviviente (lone survivor of accident on Prado Ave. in 2019) ----->  Tik-Toker "unicosobreviviente" (lone survivor of 2027)
5.)  Javier's hand color in 2019 changed in 2027.

This highly suggests the simulation events surrounding Javier is fuzzy and wasn't recorded properly in history, as explained in the video of how our universe is rendered, thus the simulation is now being rendered in a mixed up state!  Perhaps the data surrounding Javier became corrupted and wasn't rendered or restored properly to it's original state. This is more than likely a manipulation or a glitch in the simulation (matrix) we are experiencing.  There's only one thing in this world that is real, and that is spirit/consciousness!  Everything else in this world is an illusion or virtual reality. !

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

What Is The LCS (larger consciousness system)? - The Computer That Simulates Our World Decoded - https://rubicon.anvil.app/#?/videos/watch?v=B_s1K3oHn4Q

Gravock

gravityblock

Quote from: gravityblock on June 11, 2021, 01:38:43 PM

This thread was dead for 9 years (since 2012).  This is my thread and I'm also your "so-called" clickbait youtuber.  This isn't clickbait as you falsely assert and I'm not f***ing this thread up as you'll see.

Our universe is a simulation!  This is How Our Universe is Rendered ( https://rubicon.anvil.app/#?/videos/watch?v=b5x0SrtTRfE )!

The accident happened in San Isidro!  San Isidro is a district of the Lima Province in Peru, and one of the upscale districts that comprise the city of Lima (reference: http://fumacrom.com/RU8S ).  San Isidro is also a village in the province of Alicante and autonomous community of Valencia, Spain (reference: http://fumacrom.com/RU3Y ).

1.)  Javier's timeline changed in 2021 to 2027.
2.)  Javier's accident in 2019 happened in San Isidro (Lima, Peru).  Javier awakened in hospital in 2027 in San Isidro (Valencia Spain).  San Isidro (Lima, Peru) -----> San Isidro (Valencia, Spain)
3.)  Accident of the lone survivor (unico sobreviviente)  happened on "Javier" Prado Avenue in 2019.  The lone survivor (unico sobreviviente) of 2027 is "Javier".   -----> Lone survivor on "Javier" Prado Avenue in 2019 to "Javier" being the lone survivor in 2027.
4.)  Único sobreviviente (lone survivor of accident on Prado Ave. in 2019) ----->  Tik-Toker "unicosobreviviente" (lone survivor of 2027)
5.)  Javier's hand color in 2019 changed in 2027.

This highly suggests the simulation events surrounding Javier is fuzzy and wasn't recorded properly in history, as explained in the video of how our universe is rendered, thus the simulation is now being rendered in a mixed up state!  Perhaps the data surrounding Javier became corrupted and wasn't rendered or restored properly to it's original state. This is more than likely a manipulation or a glitch in the simulation (matrix) we are experiencing.  There's only one thing in this world that is real, and that is spirit/consciousness!  Everything else in this world is an illusion or virtual reality. !

Gravock

Inventor Of Quantum Computer On Exploiting Parallel Universes - https://rubicon.anvil.app/#?/videos/watch?v=b4FBLnHiXsc

Gravock