Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

quenco chez les ecolos

Started by tagor, December 10, 2012, 03:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tagor

modifications recentes

A low temperature version of the Sebby (Sebby-Ice) has been invented and are being published here, it is an economical technology capable of 24/7 power generation, the parts are simple to manufacture, no exotic materials, and it is 100% free energy.

Sebby-Ice is under development, though as yet untested it is supported by mainstream scientific research, according to accepted theory it will be capable of operation at less than room temperature (32F/ 0C) with high output (5W/cm3), at this low temperature operation all that is needed for home power generation is a small Sebby-Ice and an electric fan driven air flow axially through its core (which would be finned to act as a heat exchanger). AC output can be derived from a Sebby-Ice by modulating the loop current with a control grid in one stage (a practical Sebby-Ice has multiple stages as each stage is less than 1V), and by feeding that to an in-vacuum primary coil winding that then transfers magnetic flux to an out of vacuum secondary (so acting as a step up transformer), the grid control being capable of getting feedback from the line output via an optical signal so as to maintain the voltage and frequency as required. The reason for the electrical isolation will become evident when I post the schematic for the Sebby-Ice.

The Sebby-Ice will be 100% open technology with no royalties at all, so if you want to be part of the global climate solution you should consider becoming a grass roots manufacturer for your part of the World. You will not need much capital or special equipment to become a Sebby Ice manufacturer or supplier. You do not need to be a scientist, just a keen businessman who can organise assembly and distribution. The key parts of the Sebby Ice will be manufactured by others, probably in China.

I am not going to be involved with the sale of parts or Sebby Ice systems, but I will assist people that want to manufacture them. My role was simply to find a solution to the energy needs of the poor, and I have now, after 15 years of work, made all the discoveries that are needed to let the World's ethical entrepreneurs make 100% green products that replace coal and oil for power production.

It is my hope that people will be able to buy off the shelf components at a reasonable price to make their own Sebby Ice power system. I will be soon asking some Chinese firms to make the core parts as cheap as possible and will post links here, my estimate is that it will be about $1 per watt, not ultra cheap but as it is 24/7 power I believe it will be of interest to home owners. Of course mass production will reduce the price.

Philip Julian Hardcastle
25th February 2014

tagor

les 2 zombis étant virés , le mot "free energy" ne semble plus tabou sur decono !!

Cnonsens

Bravo,il viens de découvrir l'électrolyse!
Par contre sa prise électrique elle est relié sur quoi? Au vide ou à EDF?

mais Cnonsens a toujours le mot pour rire !

tagor

obamo qui a repris du service raconte toujours autant de bêtises

lui qui se mêle de tout ... et qui a du mal à calculer une charge/décharge de condensateur ...

Va falloir aussi sortir les brevets "dérangeants" qui traînaient dans les tiroirs fermés à double tour (et je ne parle pas des projets farfelus dont certains ne cessent de clamer à grands cris que "c'est pour demain" depuis cinquante ans.

cela ne fait pas 50 ans mais plus de cent ans que cela dure ...

et avec des loustics dans son genre cela n'est pas prêt de s'arrêter !!

peut être que bientôt ... on pourrait siffler la fin de la récré ....

tagor

en attendant

voici des publication qui montre la conversion de la chaleur ambiante
en électricité - une sorte de démon de maxwell :

Researchers at Hong Kong Polytechnic University claim to have invented a new kind of graphene-based "battery" that runs solely on ambient heat. The device is said to capture the thermal energy of ions in a solution and convert it into electricity. The results are in the process of being peer reviewed, but if confirmed, such a device might find use in a range of applications, including powering artificial organs from body heat, generating renewable energy and powering electronics.

http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/2012/mar/08/graphene-in-new-battery-breakthrough

http://www.rsc.org/chemistryworld/News/2010/June/20061001.asp

http://arxiv.org/abs/1204.6688

http://phys.org/news/2012-03-graphene-battery-power.html

plus de références :

https://www.google.fr/search?q=Graphene+Battery+made+of+Low+Cost+Reduced+Graphene+Oxide&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=Y768VMjdNYGyUuy-g5AN