Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

UFO politics Keeps his word 12-12 12 Let the games begin.......

Started by ramset, December 13, 2012, 08:15:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: poynt99 on January 05, 2013, 10:49:16 AM
tinman,

Per your video, are you certain the pulley diameter is 7.17 inches?

I believe you said the pulley diameter is 58mm, which is 2.28 inches. This yields a circumference of 7.16 inches.
Yes it should say circumference,not diameter-i have posted that in the description.
58mm gives us a circumference of 182.21mm.This gives us 7.17 inches in circumference.
The one word may be wrong,but the results are correct.
I will take more care in the next test on an ac motor tomorow.

TinselKoala

Quote from: hoptoad on January 04, 2013, 09:30:34 PM
Ahh.... ScaleXtric .... now them were the days..... KneeDeep

Many's the curve taken too quickly, with awesome high speed exits and catastrophic crashes. Almost makes a grand prix look tame!

Cheers

Yep..... the neighborhood track was on my way home from High School, so I wasted many hours and many dollars there after school .... they had a big 8-lane track for 1/24 and sometimes 1/32 scale cars, with a long (10 meters) straightaway leading into a big radically banked 180 degree turn, then into a flat slalom, some other flat turns, and then a flat 180 into the long straight. Of course you used full power during the straight, and if you didn't brake fully and then hit full power again at exactly the right instant, you would either go flying spectacularly off the track (sure to bend an axle or shatter the body) or "flop" down and fall off inside the turn from insufficient centrifugal force to stay "stuck" to the radical bank. To win the organized races an unmodded motor had no chance. I never won, I wasn't a good enough driver, but I made plenty of super-motors out of the Mabuchi and Johnson cans that were in use at that time.
Whatever happened to these big commercial public slotcar tracks?

TinselKoala

Quote from: poynt99 on January 05, 2013, 11:48:51 AM
http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/test-pm.htm

;D
Yep. Lots of good stuff in Simanek's museum, definitely.
Here's a video I shot several years ago, showing the testing of Mondrasek's gravity/magnet wheel according to one of Simanek's protocols. I don't have this on YouTube because I used some audio clips for a soundtrack and they always flag it. No copyright violation is intended; this video is for educational use only, and the artists are credited in the video.
http://www.mediafire.com/?wuldel0syug
(48 MB, 17 minutes long)

picowatt

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 05, 2013, 11:58:30 AM
Yep..... the neighborhood track was on my way home from High School, so I wasted many hours and many dollars there after school .... they had a big 8-lane track for 1/24 and sometimes 1/32 scale cars, with a long (10 meters) straightaway leading into a big radically banked 180 degree turn, then into a flat slalom, some other flat turns, and then a flat 180 into the long straight. Of course you used full power during the straight, and if you didn't brake fully and then hit full power again at exactly the right instant, you would either go flying spectacularly off the track (sure to bend an axle or shatter the body) or "flop" down and fall off inside the turn from insufficient centrifugal force to stay "stuck" to the radical bank. To win the organized races an unmodded motor had no chance. I never won, I wasn't a good enough driver, but I made plenty of super-motors out of the Mabuchi and Johnson cans that were in use at that time.
Whatever happened to these big commercial public slotcar tracks?

They are now available in various video game formats.... 

Don't even have to leave the house or get off the couch, let alone learn anything about motors!

PW

picowatt

Quote from: tinman on January 05, 2013, 10:39:29 AM
Here is version 2 of the video ,that has clearer word's.
I have forgoten to include the screen shot,but that can be seen in the last video.
You can also take your own screen shot at any time-the results will be the same if useing UFO's measurement method's-we will get an overunity result.
The correct measurement method will always show an efficiency very close to the manufactures specs for this motor.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkwRA28Y0dM
Tomorow i will do the test again on an AC motor,useing a watt meter.
This will eliminate any error in volt and amp to watt conversions.
I might aswell after spending the cash on this setup lol.

Tinman,

I liked your adjustable mounting bracket for the scales.  Much more stable readings.

Excellent videos...

PW