Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TK device, TPU.. Only enter if you seek truth. Cause here it is...

Started by elementSix, December 14, 2012, 07:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elementSix

Quote from: yfree on December 15, 2012, 08:21:21 PM
Unfortunately, both links above point to outdated versions of the McFreey papers.
The link that I provided always points to the most up-to-date versions of his papers.
I do not think TPU used ceramics as such or that there is superconductivity in Mark or Kapanadze devices.
In principle a ferrite is a ceramic. This might have been used in the TPU.
It is always risky to take for granted what inventors say, especially those who do not disclose the internals of their inventions.

Thanks for the updated Mcfreey papers, but have you seen that new TPU video??  Steve mark is not a the table conversation that is going on and the Australian Guy tells the Swiss guy a secret and he used ceramic in the TPU.  I don't know what TK used,  but why he would lie to the Swiss guy who is soon to be partner in their program.  This video wasn't for the public of course.

yfree

Quote from: elementSix on December 16, 2012, 01:45:55 PM
Thanks for the updated Mcfreey papers, but have you seen that new TPU video??  Steve mark is not a the table conversation that is going on and the Australian Guy tells the Swiss guy a secret and he used ceramic in the TPU.  I don't know what TK used,  but why he would lie to the Swiss guy who is soon to be partner in their program.  This video wasn't for the public of course.

Yes, I have seen the video.
McFreey notices that the "fuel material" does not have to be conductive as the phenomenon does not rely on conduction electrons. So, I would think that some ceramics may also be used as "fuel" as long as they incorporate appropriate elements.

elementSix

The NMR process creates intermittent large spikes during the contant sequences of RF pulses.  These large spikes are hell on diodes, Both Don Smith, Issmael Aviso and some other Free energy inventors have had to have special diodes made that can take the large frequent spikes of Oscillating Decay Voltage that's produced by the pulsed material. 

Can anyone suggest a cheap but very good ceramic for our experiments??  Metals that were brought up before were Iron, Stainless Steel, Nickel, Zinc or the combination of the like.

elementSix

In this article, It says that when a Nucli emits the energy from the RF pulse.  The RF pulse it can absorb changes.  If I read it right, this experimenter used a wide range of frequency's all at once, so the nucli will absorb the certain frequency out of that wide range of signals and then emit the return energy pulse.  But it creates chaos, but we are not after the signal itself, we are after the energy in the signal.  So if anyone is trying to figure out the best way.  Try using a good strong wide band pulses.
http://chemlab.truman.edu/chemlab_backup/CHEM131Labs/Electronegativity.htm