Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TK device, TPU.. Only enter if you seek truth. Cause here it is...

Started by elementSix, December 14, 2012, 07:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

verpies

Quote from: esesenergy on January 28, 2013, 12:44:41 PM
How is TK device a fake if he has a patent?
It is in a patent category that does not require experimental verification from the Patent Office.
Also, there is no absolute proof that TK's device is fake (only video analysis from Wattsup)
There is also no proof that it is isolated from external power delivery and operating as advertised.

elementSix

TK starts his device slowly.  He need the low input to excite resonance between 2 of his coils.  I think that all he has done is used to inputs into earth, like a large connection Capacitor.  He changed it to one pole in ground, but I can't begin to guess how that works.  This is just the direction I am going in now.  Just because I can't do much with the NMR, right now I'm broke as a joke..   But the 2 kw version is a small Tesla secondary with the coax wrapped over it.  I am going to test this soon, if the economy doesn't tank by then.. 

Hey Segar, Have you tried to put a receiver with ground and try to pulse the emitter coil with the capacitor, spark gap setup.  To get resonance between the 2 with the exact same length coil, tuned to the frequency of the Earth?

elementSix

I have been studying Tesla Patent on "Apparatus and method for Producing Electrical Currents of High Frequency and Potential."
He wasn't to forthcoming with info in his drawling s or description, but I have just learned that he talked about them latter in life.  I have read a very informative web page on the process.  I couldn't figure out what kind of coil he used with his pulse circuit/motor.  He used his Tesla Coil.  Here is some info on it.

Harmonic frequency output tuning

The next high frequency patent is U.S. Patent 568,178 (G.patent; PDF), and in this one it is demonstrated Tesla subsequently discovered air cores are better suited to manifesting the effect than iron cores. The aether becomes the core, but due to its very fine properties, higher frequencies must be used, as the remnant magnetism of the previous pulse decays must faster than in an iron based core. Specifically, we are given important advice on optimisation procedures, not stated in any other patents, either preceding or following.

It is a well known fact that every circuit provided its ohmic resistance does not exceed certain definite limits, has a period of vibration of its own analogous to the period of vibration of a weighted spring. In order to alternately charge a given circuit of this character by periodic impulses impressed upon it and to discharge it most effectively, the frequency of the impressed impulses should bear a definite relation to the frequency of the vibrations possessed by the circuit itself. Moreover, for like reasons the period of vibration of the discharge-circuit should bear a similar relation to the impressed impulses or the charging-circuit. When the conditions are such that the general law of harmonic vibrations is followed, the circuits are said to be in resonance or in electromagnetic synchronism, and this condition I have found in my system to be highly advantageous. Hence in practice I adjust the electrical constants of the circuits so that in normal operation this condition of resonance is approximately obtained. To accomplish this, the number of impulses of current directed into the charging-circuit per unit of time is made equal to the period of the charging of the charging circuit itself, or generally, to a harmonic thereof, and the same relations are maintained between the charging and discharge circuit. Any departure from this condition will result in a decreased output, and this fact I take advantage of in regulating such output by varying the frequencies of the impulses or vibrations in several circuits. Inasmuch as the period of any given circuit depends upon the relations of its resistance, self induction, and capacity, a variation of any one or more of these may result in a variation in its period.
So while previous apparatus may have manifested the point of switch closure effect in some manner, especially when operated at higher voltages, this patent appears to be the first distinct art, that we can say with reasonable confidence, was specifically optimised for the effect in question. It is the specific timing of the input pulse, creating a constantly collapsing magnetic field in the core, that is responsible for turning ordinary back-emf, into Tesla's somewhat different coupled field vector, discharge current. Tesla's physics, has been too subtle for casual researchers to grasp.
This is a link to the WEBPAGE with this great info on it.    http://peswiki.com/index.php/Article:Tesla_DC_Thermoelectric_Coils

The pic below is just a drawling of one of the first designs of high DC pulsed HF generators..
The middle Coil, marked k and  L is the Tesla Coil... K is primary and I believe L is Secondary..

elementSix

This Board of TK's, that was from his 2007 demo in Turkey.  It looks a lot like Tesla's Circuit board for Producing Currents of High Frequency and Potential..
The first pic is closeup of TK Board.  The second is closeup of Tesla Patent Drawling.