Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TK device, TPU.. Only enter if you seek truth. Cause here it is...

Started by elementSix, December 14, 2012, 07:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeitmaschine

Interesting!

Below a block diagram of the Kapanadze Resonator as I see the concept. :)

Then how to get the two back-pushes of the resonator? Look here.

Regards

forest

Magic. Seems he can replicate any OU generator he want. We can fight climate disasters then ...or maybe not ?

AlienGrey

Quote from: forest on October 18, 2016, 12:44:48 PM
Magic. Seems he can replicate any OU generator he want. We can fight climate disasters then ...or maybe not ?
don't you find something strange about that ?

AlienGrey

Quote from: verpies on January 28, 2013, 09:28:44 AM
No, I have never not built nor tested TK's circuits.  I have built and tested HV HF TeslaCoils, though.
I am generally not interested in TK's devices. In my opinion they were faked as shown by Wattsup. That is my opinion only and I have no proof that it is really so. I have now proof that TK's devices work as advertised, either.
The only thing I would like to do with them is measure how much energy (in Joules or Wh) they can deliver per kg.
There is not much to discuss, because Mr.Kapanadze has not provided any credible data. Device isolation has not been demonstrated and there are no scopeshots and no credible power measurements - just lights of undefined brightness and a rotation of an unloaded motor. 
The measurements of average alternating current and average voltage are meaningless in light of lack of temporal correletion between them and their shape as well as the lack of demonstrable device isolation.
I have done some TC stuff too, but I never used it to charge LV battery because TCs have large output impedance and batteries have low input impedance which leads to low power transfer efficiency.
Are you observing any signs, that the energy collected by the battery is greater than the energy supplied to the "Tesla transmitter" ? 
To discuss any circuit that has more than 2 components, you should provide a schematic diagram.
This is difficult for me to understand.
Besides the schematic, please state precisely the I/O voltage and current characteristics.  If they are not pure-DC, then you must state their frequency, phase relationship and waveform shape. Remember that average voltage and current for non-DC waveforms does not mean much.
Also the resistance or impedance of the load would be useful.
both you and Hoppy have your opinions, that's ok.

The problem, why don't people with closed minds come with closed mouth's and leave their negative  theories elsewhere or we will get nowhere or is that the intention ???????

Kind regards AG  smile please!