Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Please read and think!! Your life and your health depends on it!

Started by ramset, December 17, 2012, 09:07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinu

Quote from: ramset on December 17, 2012, 09:07:07 AM
... Documentary Forks Over Knives.

Very informative!
I'm going change my diet&habits immediately and let you know about it.
I've gave it a try about 5 years ago for maybe 2 months and I could see clear sign of improvements in my tonus despite the fact my former diet was not exactly like in the movie but 'no-fire cooking' and it included some milk (and derived products) as well as few eggs once in a while. It was more convenient to me at that time to abort it because of daily rush and because I was young and healthy, having no need to 'complicate' my life. But I remember the changes that I started to feel almost immediately (in like 2-3 weeks) and I was very impressed!
My advice: go for it!
My second advice: in my experience it was difficult to find fresh and clean/green vegetables in winter, so please consider it and also please take into account some more time for shopping, cooking and for actually taking your meals. Also, digesting plant-based food takes a little more energy for your stomach and it gives at the beginning less energy to you so my initial impulse was to eat more at a meal instead of taking more small meals during a day...
Many thanks!!!

ramset

Tinu
Yes I will be doing this also, The inflamation caused by these irritants to our bodies may even be one of the reasons Alzheimers is running wild at the same time in the same parts of the world [our parts] Some form of Lesion /irritation at the synapse is under very serious research there.

I have never done such a diet,and am hoping for comments like yours to assist me,My wife says it will be quite expensive to maintain this new lifestyle,I don't argue that point [I know whats good for me !:.] but I do wonder how a diet attributed to poorer areas of the planet can end up being costly here?

Any more advice would be Nice
Thx
Chet
PS
What about this Juicer stuff [pulverising the veggies and such?]
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

elementSix

I live in Cincinnati, Ohio.  Where we educated the City Counsel to make a law for the labeling of all food products that contain GMO.  GMO or genetically modified foods, have no better qualities over natural hybrids.  They made potatoes that have a gene from a spider (I believe it was) and if you eat just one of these, it will cause 3rd generation Sterility..  How the fuc* is that possible.  I mean they made it that way, but HTF.  Gen Mod Food is poison and it has made us cannibals.. Yes, cannibals.  They put human genes in rice, cows, fish ect..   That's sick..
God help us, help ourselves..

ramset

Sir
You sound like a man of action in your community.....
I commend you for this.
I suppose when we give the indifferent  Greed driven mindset a toehold in our world ... eventually if we do not take action
We end up hanging on by our toes. Who do we blame?

These days I see things differently ,I look in the mirror first.

Most of us here are Men ,we for the most part "get what we want" at home
in the food department.

Steak eggs meats ETc ETC...... and in my case a lot of "Fast cheap" food [processed].
We also as it turns out get COMPLETELY AVOIDABLE Cancers ,Diabetes
Alzheimers and all manner of Joint degredation and inflamation
NY TIMES Article
Just in case you need another reason to cut back on junk food, it now turns out that Alzheimer's could well be a form of diet-induced diabetes. That's the bad news. The good news is that laying off soda, doughnuts, processed meats and fries could allow you to keep your mind intact until your body fails you.

More info to follow........
thx
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Bob Smith

Chet,
I salute your initiative to raise people's awareness about the sick state of our food supply. There's much I agree with, but some that I've found needs to be weighed in the light of research.

I've had to make a lot of diet changes in the last 5 years after finding out I was gluten intolerant. My family and I have gotten processed foods, heavy starches, sugar, grains and pasteurized cow's milk out of our diet, and our once badly deteriorated health is slowly recovering. I haven't seen the movie you mention, but if it rejects meat, I find it questionable.

The vegan diet is a great cleansing and alkalyzing diet. Anyone diagnosed with cancer should probably go on either a raw, cooked or mixed r/c vegan diet. An alkalyzed body will have increased oxygen transport, and cancer can't survive in an oxygenated environment.

But one needs to be aware that a vegan/vegetarian diet will not meet the body's repair and building needs.

Grains and sugars are the worst promoters of inflammation. I had to stop eating store-bought beef a few years ago because it was making me feel sick. Once I had grass-fed and fattened beef, I had absolutely zero problems.  I know of many other gluten-sensitive persons who can eat grass-fed beef without a problem.  The problem is really feed lot beef, fed inflammatory grains. A farmer friend told me that one of the ingredients used in feed lot beef is "DPW" - dehydrated poultry waste, not to mention whatever other animal remains might be added to give more protein. 

The thing about meat and eggs, especially, is that we need their protein and cholesterol for repairing and bulding tissue. Every cell wall is made primarily of cholesterol; and I believe cholesterol is key to hormone production.  A great book to back this up is The Great Cholesterol Myth by Johnny Bowden, PHD and Stephen Sinatra, MD. Here's a llink:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Great-Cholesterol-Myth-Disease/dp/1592335217
Bowden and Sinatra point out that there's no link between Cholesterol and heart disease. The cause of heart disease is inflammation (sugar, grains ... ).

Here is a pretty good rather mainstream (Mercola) interview critiquing the inadequacies of the vegan diet, including T. Colin Campbell's China Study:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5gNzBNgZas  (listen from 7:30 onward for China Study critique)

Much of what I said can be found on the Weston A Price Foundation website. I've had to do a lot of digging, and continue to find their info quite reliable.
http://www.westonaprice.org/

Bob