Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

21. 12. - well then?

Started by AlanA, December 21, 2012, 11:30:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

21.12 - well then?

????
0 (0%)
?????
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

AlanA

It is 17:26 local time. Well then? Nothing happens?
Where are all the clever thinkers that said us that this day is the last?
I can't hear them. Where are there apology for there stupid postings.

See you tomorrow - sure  ;) .

powercat

You must have missed it....Anyway the aliens turned up and fixed everything.....Happy Christmas All  ;D
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

onthecuttingedge2005

I've been telling everybody since 2009 it wasn't gonna happen. nor will it happen in 2029!!!!

conradelektro

I have to report a strange fact!

Since mid day (since the time the sun was highest in the sky today) my Joule Thief runs on a 120 pF capacitor, see the attached photos.

This Maja predicted event was happing around the world always locally at mid day. Therefore it takes 24 hours to be be visible every where on earth.

So, check your Joule Thief. It must be a 120 pF capacitor to catch the new cosmic electromagnetic wave emanating with a certain frequency from the core of our galaxy which was shielded up to now by interstellar dust.

I could not determine the exact frequency yet, but it is in the range of "madly high" or "groovy low".

Be aware, I am patenting this technology. The application was filed at 13:00 Central European Time with all major patent offices. The Joule Thief needs one more component which I am not disclosing for some time. But if you are clever and if you have listened to my teachings during 2012 you will find out for yourself.

I invested my life savings and have to recuperate the costs before I am able to safe you or anybody else. The first 100 Million are for me, then everybody can benefit.

The Majas were right, a new time is starting, at least for me. I am sorry if you miss out on this new world order.

Greetings, Conrad

AlanA

@ powercat.
Oh, yes the alliens  ;D ;D . Have seen them!!!! Like in the fariry tale "the emporers new clothes": only I could see them. ha ha ...  ???

@ onthecuttingedge2005.
I hope more than you know this.

@conradelektor
Oh no, anybody seems to see the end :o .