Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

21. 12. - well then?

Started by AlanA, December 21, 2012, 11:30:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

21.12 - well then?

????
0 (0%)
?????
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Red_Sunset

To all OU talent out there,

OUpolitics apparently got to this advanced stage based on a principle that appeared to have merit.
If that principle has merit, now having a few difficulties is not the time to abandon him.  This is the time to throw in all your weight to HELP him to achieve the target if you can .
The implementation(1) of a concept(2) are two separate requirements,
If (2) is sound, than an incorrect implementation can be the problem.

Naturally, this is on the condition that you AGREE with OUpolitics reasoning and his proposed concept.  Do not walk away from a challenge. Show your true colors !  Don't be too ready to jump on upon someone who has some difficulty.

If you weren't displaying your colors at the concept development stage, don't appear now ready to hit the man down !

PS: I would help, but for me the concept principle is flawed, but that is only me.

onthecuttingedge2005

what would be funny is if the Mayans made another calendar, lol

DreamThinkBuild

Quotewhat would be funny is if the Mayans made another calendar, lol

You mean the Mayan swimsuit edition?  ;D

onthecuttingedge2005

onthecuttingedge2005

the world has ended and i know not what to do? stupid idiots. believe in anything. hey, lets make this a religious thing that way they'll believe, fucking morons. better yet lets make a religion that everyone agrees on.