Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

You can banned me and please remove my Energy amplification thread sir

Started by Tito L. Oracion, December 22, 2012, 11:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tito L. Oracion

Its no case for me, i didn't either receive any benefit here. so no case ;D

That's okay bye?

no problem ;)

Before i leave, i would like to apologize to every heart for what i said ok? sorry. :(

i was just provoked by some atheist :)

anyway thank you for everything, i learned a lot here :)

i'll be missing all of you guys :)

Sir, my request is, i want all of my post be deleted ok? ;)

PLEASE SEND THIS POST TO THE MAIN ADMIN OK? THANKS. ;) ;) ;)

good day, good night, goodbye. :) :-* :'(

Tito L. Oracion ;D

Poit

ramset

No this is an answer To prayer for Tito..........
A good reason to take that which people here helped him get [saying he was a man of faith]
And hide it once and for all [someone might figure it out reading his posts].
He'll sleep much better now........
Hay Teets ,the biggest thing a man can do in his life is live by example, Firstly to Love thy God ,and next To love one an other!
May the rest of your life be the best of your life   May you always have LOVE to share,   HEALTH to spare     and FRIENDS that care... not feelin your Love over here Tito ,but I am sincere in my words!
Good bye
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Qwert

Tito, don't worry. If you are sad / frustrated because of the last Harti's comment at the "Tito's secret" thread, I believe it's not addressed for you or only somewhat to you as well as for others who posted there; it looks like it is mainly addressed for the one who started that stupid thread. It is only a coincidence that your post is the last one before Harti's. Despite that you probably have some reasons to call me "an atheist," I'm with you, at least in this case.

Merry Xmas for you and for all.

gadgetmall

Tito . Merry Christmas . Even If you have one Gram Of faith in God that is plenty and you are well on your way to where you need to be.
Man Does not get to heaven by his works or words but by faith alone.
I am Glad Stephan Locked all those nasty Threads and he should ban anyone who could possibly hate so much and try and back it up with Science . Shame on all of you .

Love in Christ who is the reason for this season .

And Lets make Some free Energy Devices here on OU . I call this place home to share Progress even if Science is not part of my Agenda. I  believe what i see and do rather than explain it away with words and numbers . Who cares if Overunity can't be explained as long as i can make it i choose not to prove it away just to use it .

So Merry CHRISTmas to all the True Experimenters who are the backbone of this thread and Board. The ones who make it happen no matter how small they may seem to science we still will use them .

Albert
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !