Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

V Gate Magnetic Config

Started by Shankopotamus, December 23, 2012, 08:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shankopotamus

My research has shown everything from hard to disprove working models of a "Calloway V Gate permanent magnet motor" (search for "Roobert33" on YouTube) to claims from people that this type of machine is impossible.

Based on this research, I was led to "Tesla's Secret" documentation which included plans for a working mag motor to effectively reduce (or even eliminate) my electric bill. I'm excited beyond belief, but weary at the same time...I don't want to venture down a road of guaranteed disappointment.

Any insight is appreciated, however, let me be clear here: The information I'm searching for is specific to the realization of magnetic motors. Although I appreciate the food for thought, I'm not interested in joining the "free energy vs. over unity debate".

Thanks! I'm excited to be a part of this community and look forward to providing any and all insight to strengthen it.

maw2432

Hi Shank,
I suggest that you read even more.   Be weary of promises. 
Nothing so far in this forum has been proven to be totally OU from magnet motors from what I have seen, read and tried.    There are however, some very good discussions and cool discoveries, as well as, some real science.  Have fun and keep and open mind. 
I wish your holidays are filled with joy and laughter!
Bill

happyfunball

It's not a gate. It's a sloped magnetic ramp which accelerates to a dead end. If you want to get past the 'gate,' you'll need to input more force than you can harvest from the wheel in motion. It's basically dropping a rock onto the floor and calling the part where you pick it up a 'gate.' It adds false legitimacy to something which has none. Any video you see of a self sustaining V Gate is fake.

Dave45

I think the vgate is doable if the top magnet was replaced with a coil.
The coil could be pulsed instead of lifted to clear the gate.

happyfunball

Quote from: Dave45 on December 25, 2012, 10:03:18 AM
I think the vgate is doable if the top magnet was replaced with a coil.
The coil could be pulsed instead of lifted to clear the gate.

Only with applied external current. Lenz would apply.