Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Real Perpetual Motion ... how does the workman collect his wages ?

Started by christo4_99, December 31, 2012, 11:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christo4_99

Any ideas ? A ton of gold is worth about  $40,000,000 . That's what Bessler wanted for his machine , per se , including of course the principle it was based on .  So in the event that the problem is actually solved in a way that can be reproduced what's it worth ? I know this is a " Free Energy " site but we are talking about free energy , eventually , from a device that produces movement because of it's structure and materials no matter what the initial cost is  .

Airstriker

Nobody knows the answer for this question as nobody had to deal with it so far ;] Bessler wanted what he wanted but didn't get it. IMHO today the only way to get some "gold" is show it in mass media. Make a big conference with scientists invited and the show will go on. Prepare everything for that... mass publications on the internet in the day of a conference etc. Cool stuff would be a workshop where everybody  could easily reproduce the idea. Of course this is only possible if the idea is as simple as Bessler's one (if real). If it's a complicated one, only few will understand and thing won't be that easy. Anyway, I wouldn't concentrate on searching for investors or building real machines to sell them. You will earn your gold without it. And the world will love you or hate you anyway ;] Remember that free energy is not really what everybody wants ;) At least not at the beggining of the new history. Yeap, the world would change greatly and you would have to deal with the consequences. Not so easy even with 40000000.

johnny874

Quote from: christo4_99 on December 31, 2012, 11:52:50 PM
Any ideas ? A ton of gold is worth about  $40,000,000 . That's what Bessler wanted for his machine , per se , including of course the principle it was based on .  So in the event that the problem is actually solved in a way that can be reproduced what's it worth ? I know this is a " Free Energy " site but we are talking about free energy , eventually , from a device that produces movement because of it's structure and materials no matter what the initial cost is  .

Chris,
Most likely building wheels for sale will be required for the workman to collect his wages.
The idea itself is simple, it is the construction that is not so simple. Why few people actually try.
For some reason, people quit being realistic when dealing with an over unity device. While the
energy might be free, the same can be said for hydro-electric power. It requires an investment to
harness the energy and then the real question, how much energy in what amount of time can be realized or netted ?
With a 12 ft. diameter wheel, if it has the equivalent of 20 lbs. of net force and rotates at 30 rpm, you are talking
about a little over 500 watts of power.
With what I am working on (am currently building), it is more for speed and a basic demonstration of the principle. It will be about 1/4 the
size of Bessler's 12 ft. wheel.

Jim

edited to add,
Chris, this is a link to my blog. Will probably take my time to build it so it won't seem like so much work.
But if you have ever gone to school for mechanical drawing or design engineering, the drawings are easy enough to understand.
http://bessler2011.blogspot.com/