Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Super Antenna

Started by Neo-X, January 07, 2013, 06:35:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neo-X

yeah thats what im thinking to recieve only the specific frequency like tuning in radio but the wavelength of radiowave that going to be recieve is not to long to avoid the use of bigger loop of coil. I was thinking to recieve to the fm radio since it transmit radio wave ranging from mega to giga herts.

diegoviz

Hi,
Why not a fractal antenna?

conradelektro

Quote from: diegoviz on January 07, 2013, 11:21:19 AM
Hi,

@diegoviz:

Should a "fractal antenna" look like a Lichtenberg Figure? One could also say, like a tree without leaves or like the roots of a plant?

http://205.243.100.155/frames/lichtenbergs.html

What kind of shape did you envision?

Greetings, Conrad

Neo-X

Quote from: diegoviz on January 07, 2013, 11:21:19 AM
Hi,

Same with the loop antenna, Fractal antenna is used for detecting many frequency though its more efficient than the loop antenna. But when it comes in detecting single frequency, rectangular antenna is superior. Remember we are using antenna for free energy and not for detecting many frequencies. All we need is a single strong radio wave frequency and we dont need the other many weak frequency.

For example, a radio transmiter transmit a strong radiowave with a frequency of 5giga hertz. 5giga hertz has a wavelenght of 2.36 inches or 60 millimeters. We need only half of its wavelenght so we need to contruct a rectangular coil with a separation between its vertical wire of 1.18 inches or 30 millimeters.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: Neo-X on January 07, 2013, 10:36:59 PM
Same with the loop antenna, Fractal antenna is used for detecting many frequency though its more efficient than the loop antenna. But when it comes in detecting single frequency, rectangular antenna is superior. Remember we are using antenna for free energy and not for detecting many frequencies. All we need is a single strong radio wave frequency and we dont need the other many weak frequency.

For example, a radio transmiter transmit a strong radiowave with a frequency of 5giga hertz. 5giga hertz has a wavelenght of 2.36 inches or 60 millimeters. We need only half of its wavelenght so we need to contruct a rectangular coil with a separation between its vertical wire of 1.18 inches or 30 millimeters.

Hi Neo.

This is up one of my favorite ally's, I studied antenna theory say 20 years ago, very interesting to say the least, I look at radio waves as a cool source of potential energy, I like an antenna design in the shape of a full band slice of pie, hexagonal antenna with 6 individual slices that form a radial and omni-directional antenna.

if you need an idea of the design, imagine 3 bow tie antenna's that form a hexagon, pretty simple.

looking forward to your next post.

Jerry