Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electron Reversing Device

Started by tinman, January 09, 2013, 06:49:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Sorry, Ill stop here if these things are not relevant.  1 more thing.

It just came to me from my last post.

Here is a Tesla pat  Apparatus for Transmission of Electrical Energy

http://www.free-energy-info.com/TeslaPatents/US0649621.pdf

A 2 turn primary on the left and a 2 turn secondary on the right. Bifi coils by definition.

Ehh. Maybe Im nuts. :o :o

Mags

TinselKoala

OK... with 1n4004 diodes and UV LEDs I can get twice as much indicated current in the M3, M4 positions than in the M1, M2 positions, both with the 1 ohm CVRs (voltage drop) and by disconnecting the CVRs and using milliammeters directly in circuit.
This only happens when the frequency is way up. At the lower end the meters show interesting things

So at fastest frequency of about 40 kHz I get what the pic below shows. (here showing only M2 (left one) and M3)
Lowering the frequency I see the M1, M2 meters go up to a peak then go down again. The peak is at 2.1 kHz, with M1, M2 reading about 122.7 mA and M3, M4 reading about 23.1 mA.
Decreasing to lowest freq at 1.55 kHz, M1 and M2 read 112.6 mA and M3, M4 read 15.6 mA. The very weird thing is that the visual brightness of the LEDs doesn't change much if at all across this whole range.

I tried this with the BF coil alone, and also with 22 pF across the coil... no difference at all that I could see.

ETA: As I was fiddling and writing this post, the oscillator circuit warmed up I guess.... or there is some perturbation caused by hooking to the freq counter.... for a while I was seeing 30 mA on M3 and 11 mA on M2 at the high freq end. Now it's cooled again, evidently, and is back to what's shown below.)

I think I prefer looking at the voltage drop across the 1 ohm CVRs to using the meters as inline ammeters. The resistance is stable and the voltmeters have very high impedance, so I think this method perturbs the circuit the least.

tinman

Well TK, at the very least it is an interesting effect.

So i took the day off today,as i wasnt feeling well.
But i managed to drag myself into the work shop (ofcourse)and do some measureing on the coil.
Following TK's video tutorial,this is what i came up with.

I used a 1uf ploy film cap-same as TK's
To get the two o volt gaps in the wave form to sit behind the 0 volt line,and have the high and low side of the wave at peak-the frequency was 2.450KHz
This is what i have apparently
0.00422 henrys
4.22 milliHenrys
4.2200e+3 MicroHenrys
I tried the test useing half the square wave(used a diode on output of FG)and also useing the full square wave(no diode inline)
Both results came back the same.

The coil resistance is 6.5 ohms-which i think is quite high for such a small amount of wire.

Now the next size cap down from the 10nf cap i had was 2.2nf.
So i decided to give it a try any way-so out with the 10nf and in with the 2.2nf.
Now the highest frequency i can get is 72.45KHz.
I think i need to go even higher again,as the input meters are still dropping when i hit the highest frequency.
I will let you see the result's so far in my next video(which im just about to do) But on the first run,i blew the green LED befor i got to the peak frequency.
So now im back to two super white 10mm 3.5 volt LED's

Unlike TK,the brightness gets clearly higher as i go up in frequency.
So i am going to use a small solar pannel over the LED's hooked to an ammeter,and see if the current in the cell keeps rising throughout the lift in frequency.

TinselKoala

@TM: Your inductance and resistance results seem reasonable, you've got a lot more wire in your bf coil than I do. 
For your timing cap: Caps in series add up like resistors in parallel: 1/C1 + 1/C2 + ... + 1/Cn = 1/Ctotal, so you can build smaller caps by adding larger ones in series. So if you put another 2.2 nF in series with the one you've got you should get another step up in frequency.

I hope you get to feeling better soon, don't stress yourself in the heat.

tinman

After reading TK's post about not seeing much diference in the light output of the LED's,i decided to place a solar pannel with a 1k resistor across it and test the voltage output from the pannel as we lifted the frequency.

The setup is now running at a top frequency of 74KHz.
The diference between the input and output meters is very large now.
But it seems that that is what the ma draw would be with those LED's running at 4 volt's.

I tried my analog meter ,and that read about 2ma less than the DMM.
Another thing i noticed when i changed the 10nf cap to a 2.2nf cap on the SG,is it now draws 32ma from the battery with nothing conected to the output of the SG ?.
The SG as it is seems to be a fairly inefficient unit.
Maybe a better one could be made.Something that covers from 30KHz to 100KHz.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7MbkgMehNQ