Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is this the Smith/Kapanadze secret ?

Started by Jack Noskills, January 23, 2013, 06:01:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dllabarre

Quote from: Hoppy on January 23, 2013, 09:22:50 AM
Jack,
You appear to have already made some progress. Can you provide full details of your build, test and measurement setup and results, so that others may experiment along the same lines?

Jack

Can you provide details like the make/manufacturer of the transformer, inductance of each coil, kind and size of caps, how you added the secondary to this transformer. 
If you made the transformer, how many turns, wire size, inductance, etc.

I have to say your schematic is very similar to what I'm working on also.

Don

forest

Jack

Good. If you really make it working then I must congratulate you, you are much better experimenter then me. I tried your setup with two 1:1 transformers without big results. Yet I believe you are on good track.

verpies
I appreciate your very valuable knowledge, but can you think outside of the box ? can you imagine a system without symmerical mutual inductance ? or can you imagine RCL circuit with almost no reactive power yet with real power ?
I think Jack would expain it better how it can be 200% efficient (minus resistance looses)

It took me years to understand simple scientific fact however ... because I have no proof (hard to find in garage) I would not tell you....yes, I know you will ridicule me now...  ;)

btw how faint and strong should be permanent magnet to levitate in Earth magnetic field ?

Jack Noskills

verpies, diagram 3 is the same I use, and it does not work if coils are separated from each other, or so it seems. I was unable to find resonance in the tank circuit when they were connected as CW+CCW. With CW+CW I could see resonance, so it matters much how the coils are wound. I got it working using series caduceous winding but bifilar might also work, haven't tested that though.

dllbarre, I am using M-088 nanoperm toroid from magnetec (80000 perm), caps are 220 nf and 110 nf, PC is connected to audio amplifier via phone jack and I use goldwave audio editor (free from www.goldwave.com) to do sine sweeps. I got halogen lamps so I can see if there is resonance when I do the sweep. Number of knots does not matter, I use enough so I can get resonance below 20 kHz.

I am using two toroids, first one is just a step up trafo which I use to drive the second. I use caduceous primary and caduceous secondary in the step up, enamelled wire maybe 0.75 mm thick. With that I can get easily over 200 watts out even at 20 kHz when using it as normal trafo, my audio amp can put out 260 watts. When I used normal windings I could get power below 10 kHz only. Above that output coil started to slow itself down and output power went down. PC + audio amp is much better config for testing compared to Don's NST, I don't actually have to know what I am doing lol, just sweep.

Yesterday I was able to tune the stepup trafo quite close to output trafo, not perfect but I think points are within 50 Hz, sweet spot is around 1700 Hz now. I should use lower permeability core to get higher frequency but I don't have any. When there is no load connected watt meter showed 33 watts being used. If I crank up the volume more power gets used so must not over do it, stepup tank seems to be leaking. Then I connected 40 watt bulb to load, I got maybe 20-30 watts worth of light and watt meter still showed 33 watts. There is sound which seems to come from the step up trafo and it does not change when power is taken. So this seems to work as it should. For output coil I used bifilar wound all over toroid as it is energy amplifying coil. Since load has no effect on input it gives more power to output. Now I have made bigger output coil, I used 9 strand Litz wire (10 meters * 9) for that and I need to do some tests with it using multi bifilar windings.

I am still missing resonant rise in the source and I got few ideas I can try. I am thinking two bifilar coils interleaved using figure 8 wire wound in caduceous style as primary. So basically just a series caduceous coil using figure 8 wire, I should be able to find resonance point using that since I can find it using caduceous using one wire. There are few options how to connect those four wires, lets see if I can find a sweet spot somewhere.

So here summary of current state and some plans for next. If anyone thinks along the same lines then start experimenting and share what you find so we can get this thing going.

Jack Noskills

verpies, just remembered that inductance of caduceous coil is zero, this means that mutual inductance between W1 and W2 is also zero in your picture. When connected like this it is possible to tune system so there are hot and cold coils as I have explained, and testing confirmed it. So yes, I do think this has some merit now. What do you think ?

verpies

Quote from: forest on January 24, 2013, 01:12:27 AM
...can you think outside of the box ?
What box?  I can think about what I have experienced and measured and I have not done that with everything.

can you imagine a system without symmetrical mutual inductance ?
You have to be more precise. What system? ...a transformer?

or can you imagine RCL circuit with almost no reactive power yet with real power ?
Again, you have to be more precise. Power measured where? At the inductor, capacitor, resistor or the stimulating power source, if there is any...

I think Jack would explain it better how it can be 200% efficient (minus resistance looses)
I jack shows O/I>1 measurements or a selfrunner or even a unidirectional induction than I will be interested.
It would not matter if the device contradicted some widely accepted theory.

It took me years to understand simple scientific fact however ... because I have no proof (hard to find in garage) I would not tell you....yes, I know you will ridicule me now...  ;)
If you look at the history of my posts, you will notice that I never ridicule anyone.

BTW: How faint and strong should be permanent magnet to levitate in Earth magnetic field ?
A magnet would not levitate. It would flip and become attracted to one of the Earth's magnetic poles.